18

I didn't thought the week would end so quickly that way. Maybe because I was really distracted. After Lauren slept that night at my house, the following days were basically the same. I spent the morning at school with Dinah and the day with her and Ally, but during the night Lauren sneaked into my room.

Other times my mother almost caught her there but Lauren was good to find places to hide, so was under my blanket or anywhere in the room where I didn't even think it was possible to hide. That was really fun and risky but it was worth it.

Every passing day I was latching more on to Lauren. Among the make out sessions to cuddle and sleep together, I was enjoying every minute of it. She made it clear the misunderstanding we had. Lauren said she understood why I have been furious with her. Even she would be angry with herself if she were in my shoes due to her history but I had drawn the wrong conclusions.

It turned out that I really wasn't a distraction. At first yes, it was fun to play with me when we know each other but she never imagined that things would take another turn and end up where we are now.

"It's a surprise that I let you in, actually." she said amazed and laughed softly.

It was Saturday night and we were lying in my bed, listening to one of my old playlists on my laptop. It wasn't too late but Lauren broke into my room and remained there for some time as I watched tv with my mother downstairs. Just like other times she did this, she managed to scare me with her presence there, even though I should have gotten used to by now. We had been talking for a few hours about everything and nothing until this subject was back.

"You didn't give me much of a choice, really." she continued and moved the tip of her fingers around my waist. "It's really hard not to fall for you."

I turned on the side to face her with a big smile on my face. Lauren reciprocated and supported her elbow on the bed to look better at me.

"Fall for me huh?" I gave her a smug smile.

Lauren rolled her eyes and ran a hand through her hair to disguise, but she couldn't keep away the smile on her lips or get rid of the redness of her cheeks. She was so cute when she blushed. Sometimes she was a different person when she was with me. Or maybe I just had used with her teasing me as before that I didn't care or didn't get mad at her anymore.

"You should say the same thing, babe." she raised an eyebrow. "I know I'm irresistible."

I shook my head, giggling. "Wow, you know how to kill the mood."

"What? I didn't!" she complained.

"I know I'm irresistible." I said mimicking her. I raised an eyebrow just like she does. Or tried.

"First, I don't talk like that." Lauren chuckled. "And much less make this face."

"Oh, you definitely make the face." I pointed out. "You're totally malicious, like, you're always-"

I raised an eyebrow again with a smirk on my lips that made Lauren burst into laughter.

"But looks better on you, of course." I said embarrassed and smiled weakly.

 "No, you too." she said quickly, using her tumb to caress my cheek. "You look pretty hot, actually."

"Yeah, of course." I chuckled and took her hand from my face on mine, kissing before intertwine our fingers.

"You doubt your own hotness." she said somewhat disappointed. "You really shouldn't. You're breathtaking, Camila."

"Yeah, I don't think you're-"

girl next door › camrenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara