44

When we returned home I noticed I had multiple missed calls from my dad and some of my mom, but all were from last night and my phone was on mute. In fact we all did this to avoid annoyances. I was worried that something had happened and it was late so I got out of the car in a hurry, but Lauren followed me to my house.

Ally left and I walked through the door and I ran with Sofi, running up to me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"She's here!" Sofi shouted happily.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked when my parents came to us.

"Camila, thank God." my mom said relieved.

"Where have you been?" my dad asked rigidly.

"With the girls, why?" I frowned, my dad sighed and stared at Lauren.

"Where exactly?" he asked again, stepping closer. My mom looked at me worried.

Oh that doesn't look very well. I had no idea what was happening and Lauren was paler than usual.

"I was at Ally's place. We went there after the show." I said truly and more calm as possible.

"You should have called, that's all." my mom said softly. "We couldn't talk to any of you."

"I'm sorry, we let our phones on mute. It was stupid, I know." I said regretfully.

"Why didn't you take me with you?" Sofi, who was still hugging me, asked.

I smiled weakly. "Wasn't place for a little girl."

She glare at me because I called her that and I pouted, pinching her cheeks softly.

"And neither for you." dad said. "At least you're not drunk like the last time."

He looked at Lauren before my mother pulled his shoulder gently. He was blaming Lauren about last night? I mean, last time we all got drunk she kinda did that but she took care of me.

"She's here and everything is okay, Alejandro. Come with me."

"Hm, I think it's better if I get going too since you're safe and sound." Lauren said and could barely hear her voice.

"Wait-" I said but she was already taking steps back.

"Good night, dear." my mother said and showed a smile.

When I wanted to go with her my dad stopped me. Jesus, I would only walk her to the door. She was scared and I wanted to tell her that it was okay, but apparently I couldn't.

"You're not going anywhere. We have to talk." he said firmly and honestly I was more scared than Lauren now.

I saw her leave and smile at me weakly before closing the door. I wasn't enjoying it one bit about where this could end.

"You got a problem with her?" I asked my father a little angry and I wished I hadn't have confronted him.

"Watch your tone with me." he scolded. "And Yes, I do. I have since when this girl is taking you to a bad way and I wasn't aware of it."

Too late for that.

I huffed. "She's not doing anything. We went out to have fun. I always did this with Dinah."

"I know Dinah, and I know that she's like a sister to you, but this girl-"

"Her name's Lauren." I interrupted him, raising my voice again.

What happened to who was all smiles when had met her and now could barely say her name?

"You two can stop, for the love of God?" this time it was my mother who raised the voice and I realized we were screaming in front of the Sofi. She was scared, hugging my mother as she looked at us.