11

"DINAH! Eat your own breakfast!" I yelled when Dinah got half of my pancake.

"I'm hungry, duh." she shrugged with a grin.

"Girls, we got breakfast for everybody." my mom laughed playfully.

We were on the table on Saturday morning and my mother was preparing some breakfast for us. That was around ten o'clock. When we arrived last night my mother was at home. Lauren let us at my house and then left without telling me anything more, she said goodbye to the girls and only that. I thanked her for the ride and she politely said it was a pleasure. Dinah saw how I was irritated and just laughed on my face.

Ally couldn't stay because she said she had to do some things in her house that were just ten minutes from mine. I couldn't believe it. She took a cab and said we could meet this afternoon to do anything we wanted.

"Tell that to her." I said to my mom and glare at Dinah, who just couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't help but just laugh with her.

"I have missed this." Dinah said while chewing.

"I've missed you here too." I said with a smile.

"Oh no, I meant the pancakes that Sinu does." Dinah laughed out loud along with my mother.

"Oh My God I hate you!" I chuckled.

"I'm kidding, I missed you too Mila."

"You idiot, eat your pancakes." I laughed quietly.

"We're going to need a ride later." Dinah said.

"For what?" my mom asked.

"We're going to go out and do something. Ally will meet us here." Dinah replied after a fork full of pancakes.

My mom gave her a pointed look for talk to her mouth full. "I can drive you girls."

"No way." I said. "Mom, you're going to spoil all the fun."

My mother left the counter she was sitting and walked to me. I looked confused at her while Dinah just laughed.

"Are you saying I'm not funny?" my mother asked me seriously.

"I didn't say that." I replied quietly.

"It was basically what you said, Mila." Dinah whispered with a giggle.

"Mom, I love you. But I don't think you be our driver all day will be good," I said and then I completed quickly. "For you. I mean, it's going to be boring."

"I wouldn't mind but if I'm going to be a luggage for you, I hope you have enough money for a cab." my mother smiled and took our plates on the table and carried to the sink.

"Ohh, Mila, you spoiled our ride!" Dinah said with a pout.

"She's just kidding, Dinah." I rolled my eyes and looked at my mother, she shook her head.

"Maybe Lauren-" Dinah began saying and I stared at her.

My mom didn't care Lauren giving ride for us last night, since that was all that she did and I had to explain to her that it was really just that. And then when I was alone with Dinah I explained to her everything that happened in the past few days, except the part of the dream and the night before and that she wasn't supposed to mention Lauren home.

"Nevermind." Dinah smiled. "We have enough money for a cab."

My mother didn't say anything, just looked at us and I couldn't read the expression on her face.

"Let's go upstairs and call Ally so we can combine where we're going, Dinah." I said as I got up from my chair. I walked to where my mother was washing the dishes and kissed her cheek. "Thanks for breakfast, mom."