21

"My God!" I jumped when Lauren opened the bathroom door and entered without knocking.

"Good morning too." she smiled and took place next to me in the sink.

I had just wake up and was about to brush my teeth. I wasn't looking good at all, but Lauren was lovely. Her hair was a mess but only made her more beautiful. She was sleepy, I could see in her face, but damn, how can someone wake up pretty like this?

"You're staring." she said as she looked in the mirror.

"I... wasn't." I looked away immediately, finally brushing my teeth.

"You're so cute when you're blushing." she looked at me through the mirror and I hadn't noticed that I was blushing.

I rolled my eyes to try to disguise as if that would do any good. She just smiled at me. I got a new toothbrush in the bathroom cabinet next to the mirror and handed it to her.

Lauren took the toothpaste and took my place in the sink, I had no choice when she pushed me with her hip gently for me to get out of the way.

"Hey, wait your turn." I complained, moving her back to the other side. I continued to brush my teeth without any hurry. I spit in the sink before returning to brush again.

"You're not using at the moment." she laughed and pushed me again.

Lauren put a bit of toothpaste on the toothbrush and wet before brushing. She leaned her hand on the sink as she looked in the mirror simple like that.

"Ugh you're annoying even in the morning." Once again I pushed her taking my place in the sink. Lauren just laughed playfully.

This time she waited for me to finish my turn without bothering me. She just stood there watching me while brushing her teeth.

After washing my face I got a towel and gave her space to use the sink. Then I brushed my hair.

Lauren had just finished and turned to look in the mirror as she straightened her hair. In fact she just ran a hand through her hair and flipped it aside and was fine that way.

"I know I'm irresistible." she turned to look at me with a smile.

"Yeah you are." I admitted with a sigh. She was breathtaking actually.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close. She pressed her lips on mine softly, and moved inches to look at me again.

"But I'm not the only one, though." she whispered.

"Yeah, right." I laughed softly.

"You're gorgeous, sexy and stunning. Get over it." Lauren rolled her eyes playfully.

"If you say so." I shrugged.

"And I'm weird." Lauren laughed and shook her head.

She took my hand and we left the bathroom toward the kitchen. I intertwined our fingers and squeezed her hand slightly.

"Dinah! Stop taking pictures of you." I heard Ally complain as soon as we entered the kitchen.

"Ally, please. I'm the prettiest here. " Dinah scoffed.

Ally was on the stove preparing something and Dinah was sitting on the table along with a small box.

"I don't know about that, Dinah. I'm sorry but Camila is the prettiest." Lauren said and winked at me.

"Oh my god, don't move." Dinah exclaimed to us excited.

Dinah was holding a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S white pink.