25

A/N: I just want to say I'm sorry for the delay of a month to update. Again. (I will stop apologizing! it's annoying right? :x ) It was easier before, now I get a little lost. I have plans but then they change while I'm writing.. it's a mess. Anyway, if anyone didn't left me or GND, thank you. Thank you for waiting. I won't give up and I'm going through with this story.

Now I'm sorry if there is some error. I read a few times only but not enough to fix everything if have any little mess.
<3333

--

Oh this is bad. Really bad. We were screwed. I didn't have time to react when the door was opened suddenly. I opened my mouth to say something but no sound came out and I was internally screaming. It all lasted seconds before my mom walked in the room but I was wrong about that.

Dinah.

"MILA! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED AND--"

She stopped on the way and stared at me with wide eyes. Ally came right behind her.

"What the..." Lauren mumbled and lifted her head to look at me and then to Dinah, who was watching Lauren now. I'm pretty sure she didn't even blinked.

It took me a few seconds to remind the state that Lauren was lying on my bed and quickly pulled the blanket to cover her. Lauren laughed under the blanket, I had covered her completely. I sighed relieved, in a way they were better than my mother. But I'm not going to say that I was lucky. Not yet.

"Is this what I'm thinking--" Dinah started but Ally didn't let her finish.

"Jesus Christ, Dinah come on." she grabbed Dinah's arm and tried to pull her but Dinah was insistent.

"DINAH GET OUT!" I shouted, pointing to the door while holding the blanket around me with my other hand.

"I can't believe you guys really did it!" she said happily.

She supported this relationship more than the two of us I think, which was weird and right now was creepy but still cool. But this moment wasn't the right time though. This was a bad time for her to show this. I sighed, now angry and not relieved.

Lauren pulled the blanket off her head and stretched her body. She let out a lazy yawn.

"What a lovely morning." she smiled widely at Dinah.

Ally grabbed Dinah and managed to pull her out of the room and close the door. I threw my head on the pillow and closed my eyes wishing that this didn't happen.

"It could have been worse." Lauren said with a giggle.

I shot her a glare and she just shrugged.

"This day can't be worse." I mumbled, staring at the ceiling.

"Don't worry, will be the best day ever because you will be with me." she said convinced. I turned to look at her.

"And what makes you so special?" I teased her with a smirk.

"I'm your girlfriend." Lauren said smiling smugly.

I smiled back, shaking my head slightly. I blushed a little but went unnoticed by her; who was cuddling on my side with her head on my chest and an arm around my waist.

"Yes you are." I said on the top of her head and placed a soft kiss there.

My girlfriend. This made me feel more relieved about our discussion last night. An unnecessary discussion. She was right, I was ruining what we have with my stupid insecurity.

Lauren drew patterns on my waist with the tip of her fingers under the blanket while I caressed her back slowly. Her skin was so soft, except for marked lines that seemed to be worse now. I could feel it. I gently caressed them and Lauren shuddered slightly but didn't say anything. But I felt her lips curving into a smile against my skin where she pressed a kiss on my chest. She knew about it and didn't freaked out. Why did I thought she would?