~prolouge~

"I swear I saw something there!" The girl exclaimed. Her eyes never left the dark cave.

"Seohyun ah, look we can't see anything there. It's too dark and it's in the middle of the night" a friend of Seohyun spoke while trying to search for something within the cave.

Seohyun grunted with thin patience, she marched forward towards the cave. All of a sudden, she received a smack on her head.

"Oww!! What the heck, Yeona!!"

"You've gone nuts without your sleep. Let's go back" her other friend said.

Yeona dragged Seohyun back with the help of Areum. She tried to wiggle herself out but received a deadly glare from Areum, she instantly let herself being dragged.

Seohyun watched helplessly at the mysterious cave. She could have sworn she saw something running into the cave. For some reason, she became curious about the cave like the cave was calling her.

They finally arrived at their campsite. It was obvious Areum and Yeona was tired. The three of them had stayed up and watched all the StrayKids music videos. It was time for them to hit the hay but then Seohyun caused a ruckus.

"Goodnight guys," Areum said while getting in the tent first.

Yeona joined her. Seohyun was left alone. For some reason, she still could not stop thinking about the cave. Then two heads pop out from the tent.

"Han Seohyun sleep" Areum hissed. Reluctantly, she walked towards the tent.

Suddenly, in the corner of Seohyun's eyes, she saw something moving from the bushes. She quickly pulled out her small torchlight. She checked the place she saw the bushes moved.

Then, she saw a silhouette running away from the light. Seohyun's eyes lit up as she pursued the silhouette.

"HAN SEOHYUN COME BACK!" She heard both of her friends shouted.

Seohyun chased the silhouette until the entrance of the cave can be seen. The silhouette enters the cave, quickly engulfed in the darkness.

Seohyun stopped in front of the entrance. Her hands were trembling. She doesn't know if it was trembling because of the cold of night or was it because she's afraid of what she might saw.

After inhaling deeply, she gathered her courage and walk inside. She kept her small torchlight close as she looked around the cave. Everything was in total darkness... If it is not because of her torchlight she can't see anything.

She stopped walking and recalculated her stupid idea of entering the cave. She decided to leave the cave in an instant. She turned back to get out. Suddenly, the footsteps of a person running echoed through the cave.

Seohyun was sure someone was there. She turned back to the source of echoes. She was going to run when all of a sudden, a hand clenched her right shoulder. Seohyun yelped. She froze.

"I swear we will kill you," the voice said in a grimace.

Seohyun was speechless. She couldn't think of anything. She remained frozen at her spot. Then, a smack hit her head.

"OWW!!" she yelled.

"That for making us chase you, AGAIN"

Seohyun shone her flashlight at the familiar faces. Both of her friends were panting as they looked murderous.

Seohyun stepped back while giving her best 'I'm sorry' smile.

"Sorry bout that but I swear I-" before she could finish her sentence, Seohyun fall backwards pulling Yeona who was in front of her. Yeona pulled Areum for support.

All of them fell...but not to the ground. Instead into an endless pit. Their screams echoed through the wall before the woods became quiet once again.
           ------------
"Emm... Why does my pillow feel hard?" She grudged as she started to slap on her body pillow.

As her conscious regain, she felt the body pillow is harder than she thought. Also... it is bigger than her old one.

She opened her eyes to see...

            ------------

"Who the heck does she think she is?" An unfamiliar voice mumbled

"Thinking she could be the centre of attention just because she slept on the bed of daffodils" she heard a 'tch' coming from the owner.

'A deep voice?' she questioned herself. Scared of waking up, she remained 'sleeping'.

The voice kept on whining and spark a curiosity within her. She slowly peeked to see the owner of the deep voice.

            ------------

"Ugh, my head" the sound of birds chirping starting to be heard.

She touches her head. The headache is slowly disappearing. She tried to remember what had happened as she opens her eyes.

Light rushed through, making her blind for a second. She suddenly remembered about the silhouette, the cave and...how they fall.

"What happened?" She mumbled as she adjusted her eyes to the sunlight.

She looked up to see two silhouettes watching her.

"Where am I?" She asked in confusion