S1: 7: Cat kingdom

Two buff cats running through the forest at the speed of light. Yeona kept bumping around in the bag. After a while, she felt the bag was dropped on the ground.

She tried to shake off her headache before starting to squirm around. Without knowing, her claws start to stick out to scratch the bag. She was surprised seeing the claws. She stared at her paws.

Suddenly, the light passed through into the bag. The bag was let to fall loosely around Yeona. Yeona started to hiss as she was ready to pounce on the kidnapper.

"I am terribly sorry for the bumpy trip" a soft voice speaks.

Yeona saw an orange-white cat staring at her while other cats were standing guard behind it. She eyed the cat slowly. The cat offered its paw for her.

Yeona reluctantly took the paw. She gasped a little as she finally realized who is the cat standing in front of her.

"You're the cat king I accidentally pat" she gasped

The cat king nodded happily. Yeona quickly retreat. She was afraid of the cat king may plan anything harmful for her.

"Please do not worry. I brought you here not to hurt you instead I have something you've been searching for" the cat king said in a soft tone.

"Something I've been searching?" She asked, confused.

______________________

After the whole kidnapping incident, they had no choice but to tell Minho about it. They had no idea where Yeona might be. Minho hurriedly leaves his meeting to help.

Chan who just arrived at the secret meeting saw them came out from GreyLeeKnow door. He questioned them because of the intense atmosphere circling them. Seohyun explained the whole situation. He didn't hesitate to join them.

Minho chanted something and snapped his finger. A human-size portal appeared before them. Without a second thought, Minho entered the portal. Chan followed him. Meanwhile, the three of them were hesitating to enter or not.

Seohyun went closer to examine the portal. She puts her right hand into the portal to see any effect but she feels nothing. She nods at them, telling them it's safe. Suddenly, she was pulled inside.

Areum and Hyunjin were shocked by her sudden disappearance. Then, a hand came out from the portal, gestured them to come. Areum pushed Hyunjin to go first. Hyunjin quickly moves aside, letting her go first.

"Lady first," he said. Areum shook her head.

"No no, a gentleman should go first" she replied

They bickered who should go first when the hand came out for the portal again and pulled Hyunjin's arm. As a reaction, Hyunjin pulled Areum's hand, pulling them both inside the portal.

They both fall in the ground. As they looked up, Minho, Chan and Seohyun were staring at them. They quickly got up and pat their clothes. Seohyun chuckled a little.

"Oh, here," Chan said as he gives a face mask to Seohyun.

Seohyun took and wear it. Minho turned around and started walking. They followed him from behind. Each of them looked around the new scenery surrounding them.

The beautiful green tree stood tall and proud, providing shades for them. Beautiful ting insects were flying around the colourful flowers, minding their own business. The scenery is such a contrast from the dark forest where the animals and trees are threats.