S3: 3: Find the lady

As night had befallen the land of Hanratheon, cheers and laughter lit up the streets for the new king had been crowned. The streets were lively with people dancing and singing. Such a happy festivity on this important day.

While the people were having their party, the castle held its formal ball, inviting royalties from neighbouring kingdoms, upper-class and closed friends.

As the music continued to blast, they headed to the dance floor with their partners. An elegant synchronised dance took place with a cheer once in a while.

From afar, the lady in red, eyed the group of people standing at the back of the room. Swiftly, she disappeared into the crowd.

"I haven't seen Lady Eunji anywhere since the ball started," Hyunjin said as he scans the whole crowd - the perk of being tall.

"I think we need to split up. We have less than 2 hours to find her" Chan said while gently waking Seohyun who was lying her head on his shoulder. Everyone nodded.

"Hyunjin and Areum will continue searching in the ballroom, Minho and..." Chan's eyes trailed at the cat Minho was holding. She wears a cute small rose gold dress with a rose gold ribbon tied at her neck.

"Seemed like you both could stick around and try looking at balconies" Chan continued.

"Seohyun and I-" Chan paused again when he saw her dozing off.

"Changbin and I will search outside the ballroom" Chan continued again after seeing Seohyun state.

Everyone nodded at the given task. As they all leave, Chan turned to Seohyun and gently wakes her up. Seohyun's eyes flutter a bit while she yawned.

"How about you find a nice spot to lay down. I'll inform Han you would be using one of the rooms" Chan said to the sleepy Seohyun.

Sleepily, Seohyun rubs her eye and nodded. She started walking aimlessly to the door. Chan watched her until her form disappeared behind the doors.

"Alright bin, let's go," he said.

__________________

Areum and Hyunjin decided to split up to search in the massive crowds of high-class people. Hyunjin, of course, had some problem searching as he was halted by the guests.

As a sign of courtesy, he must greet them and at least had a small talk with those people of power. Though, his eyes wander around, trying to find a red dress that would stand out.

Meanwhile, Areum had enough of going through the crowd. It was noisy and she started to feel panic when a sudden lady greeted her; asking her questions she doesn't know the answer to.

She bowed slightly with a smile and scurried away to a large window; letting the moonlight shines through. She leaned at the window and put her hand on her chest, trying to calm herself. Her heart was beating crazy.

She dislike the public even before she came into this world. With the disadvantage of talking, she definitely can't help but feel restless. Her eyes focused on the crowd in front of her. The sound of cheering, music, glasses clunking suddenly starts overwhelming her.

"What a lovely lady standing in the soft light," a deep voice said.

Areum turned to her left to see a handsome blonde man with a gold crown sitting perfectly on his head. He wore a white suit with a yellow tie.