S1: 10: His story

"He'll be okay. He's sleeping now" The lady said as she adjusted the stethoscopes around her neck.

Yeona who was standing on the other side of the infirmary bed gave a relief look. The doctor walked towards her desk and sat. She started writing something in a notebook.

"Now, come here. We need to patch you up" she said in a monotone voice. She didn't even look up.

"Ah, it's ok. I'm fine" Yeona replied

The doctor gave a deadly glare at her. Yeona quickly sits on a chair beside her table. The doctor started to examine her for any other injuries. Yeona just let her be.

The doctor wore a messy bun with thick square spectacles. She has a beautiful face. Though she looks a little bit tired. She always has this serious look.

"Oh well, your swollen cheek looks better than I expected. Just take this ice pack and cooled it down" She said as she gets up and threw an ice pack.

Yeona quickly catches it. She puts it on her cheek. The coldness lessens the sting she's experiencing.

"I pity that boy," The doctor said.

She grabs her mug of coffee and gazed out of the window. The full moon was shining brightly.

"I heard it from the cat king about...his father" Yeona replied.

The lady scoffed.

"Heh, everyone knows and yet nobody knows," she said and took a sip.

Yeona gazed at the doctor. The doctor keeps looking at the full moon.

"Do you know why this castle is empty? No maids or butlers" she asked

Yeona was going to reply but she remained quiet and nodded her head instead.

"The king... He doesn't want the people of GreyLeeKnow to know his wrongdoings. You've seen it first hand. He has a quick temper" She said in a low tone.

Yeona didn't know how to respond.

"If it wasn't for the Queen and the prince, I would already leave this place" she mumbled before taking another sip.

"Umm, can I know why did Minho suddenly pass out?"

"He always had blackouts every time his father starts rampaging" she replied, sipping more of the coffee.

"I'm quite surprised he didn't black out as soon as his father started to threw a fit just now" she continued.

Yeona gave a concerned look.

"You don't have to worry kid. That's what I mainly do here" she looks at Yeona with her tired eyes.

"You seemed tired. I shouldn't be bothering y-" Yeona said as she stands up.

"You wanna know more right?" She asked.

The question caught her off guard. Yeona nodded slowly. She slowly sat down as the doctor gesture her to sit. The doctor walks back to the desk. She sat at her chair and put down the empty mug.

"This thing had been going on since he was born. I think the cat king already told you that" she said.

Yeona nodded. The doctor stared at Yeona. They lock eyes.