S1: 4: Encounters

"Thanks for letting me stay here, Prince Chan" Seohyun said as they walk side by side through the hall of the castle.

"No worries and you can call me Chan. Like your friend said, we are not your prince after all" He replied

Changbin had already left after the meeting. He had some matters to attend to. Chan was showing around the castle to Seohyun so she wouldn't get lost. He even showed her the room she'll be staying in.

She gasped at the sight of the enormous room, bigger than any room she had seen before. Chan laughed and told her, this room is smaller than the royal family rooms. She looked at him in disbelief. Chan laughed in amused of her disbelief.

"About that journal..." He said all of a sudden

Seohyun looked at him in curiosity.

"I think I know where we can find it," Chan said and led the way.

Seohyun followed him as they made their way passed through the hallway. Everywhere she turned, there would be maids and servants everywhere, cleaning the castle. She was astonished to see how many they are.

Finally, they stopped in front of a room. Chan glance a little at her and gave a small smile before he opens the door. Once, Seohyun saw what was in the room she gasped in excitement.

"This is a huge library!!" She exclaimed as she enters.

The room is bigger than what it looked like from the outside. The library has two floors. There were two large stairs on the left and right. The wall was painted with the colour of gold while the brown bookcases complement the view.

There were some mural paintings on the ceiling and carvings on the bookcase. The books are placed neatly in the bookcases. Some are laying around, indicating someone might have used it.

Seohyun eyes never left the row of books in front of her. She turned around slowly, mesmerized by the library. She felt like she was in an enchanted library.

"This castle has one of the biggest libraries among other places. It contains a lot of archives and old books that are hard to find. One thing I know, the journal must be in here somewhere" Chan said proudly.

Seohyun looked excitingly at Chan.

"So, do you have like a computer or something you keep a record of the books in here?" Seohyun asked

Chan chuckled as he shooked his head. Seohyun smiling face fell.

"Not something, but someone," Chan said after seeing Seohyun looked worried.

"Hangyeol~" Chan called out

All of a sudden, the books that were laying on the floor around them starts to float and move towards their respective bookcase. Seohyun jumped a little as she watched in amazement at the flying books she had always seen in cartoons.

"Aish, this girl just doesn't know when to put back the books. Look at the mess. I only sleep for like 3 hours and look at this mess" a croaking voice said.

Seohyun searched for the voice but she can't see anything. She looked around but no sign of the owner of the voice. She glanced at Chan, confused. Chan pointed up, in front of them.

She looked up to see a small figurine size human with wings, looking around the library. She finally realized it was a fairy in front of her. An old fairy.

"Good morning, Hangyeol" Chan greeted.

The old fairy, Hangyeol, turned his attention to Chan. He bowed a little before gave a cute smile.