S2: 6: Another day

Slowly her eyes flutter as her blurry vision make sense of the environment she's in. The white ceiling and the purple wall reminded her of her old room. Areum quickly sits up as she scans the room. It's her room.

Areum slowly gets out of bed as she tries to remember everything that happened.

They fell into something and awoke in an unknown place. She even gets to meet one of the idols who is a prince in that world.

"Ayy Areum ah, wake up or you'll be late for class" a familiar voice called her.

Areum walked out of her room and entered a small apartment. There was a delicious smell coming from the small kitchen. Areum could see Seohyun was eating hastily her pancake.

"Hey, your pancake is here. Eat up. Your lecture will start at 9 right?" Yeona said while flipping a pancake.

Areum sat down slowly while looking at the pancake on the table.

"I'm going out first!" Seohyun said as she quickly gets up and heads for the door. She opened the door and left it open.

"Wait- Seohyun" Areum suddenly called but Seohyun had disappeared into the bright light.

The door slowly closes on its own. Areum stared at the closed door as if she was waiting for the door to be opened. Opened by Seohyun. The door remained close.

"Areum" Yeona called.

Areum didn't reply.

"Areum ah!" Her voice became higher.

Areum's body began to shake as someone was shaking it.

"Areum ah!!" The voice changed into a deeper voice.

Everything started to become blurry and an unknown light started to shine brightly, making Areum closed her eyes. Areum felt a sting on her left cheek. She quickly opened her eyes.

She looked at Hyunjin who was pinching her cheek while making a pout. Areum slap his hand softly and started to rub her cheek.

"Ouch" she mutters

"It's time to go back," Hyunjin said as he gets up.

Areum followed him.

"Did your photoshoot finished?" Areum asked

Hyunjin looked at her with a judging look. He gave a 'well duh' look.

"How dare you sleep while I was showing off my beauty," Hyunjin said dramatically.

"We were in there for like... 4 hours" Areum replied while rolling back her eyes.

Hyunjin sticking his tongue out as they exited the building. Areum followed him closely until they reached the carriage.

"By the way, why were you muttering your friend's name?" Hyunjin asked Areum took a seat across him in the carriage.

"Hmm? Whose name?" Areum asked, clueless

"Seohyun" Hyunjin replied

"Eh, did I?" Areum tried to think but of course nothing pops up in her head.

The carriage started to move.

"You called her name when you were sleeping. Did you dream something horrible?" Hyunjin asked again.

Areum shook her head.

"I couldn't even remember what I dreamt," she said with a straight face.

Hyunjin replied with a shrugged. Both of them simultaneously look outside, watching the buildings passed by. When they exited the capital, only the trees surrounded them.