S4: 5: "Voices"

"Wake up, bitch," someone shoved Seohyun, waking her up from her slumber. Other voices snickered as Seohyun slowly woke up. She knew that voice and snickering all too well.

"Huh?" Seohyun look around, confused with the place she was in.

She started to breathe heavily. She was back in her living hell. The whole classroom looked at her with pure hatred in their eyes. Their devilish smiles and evil laughter started to consume her.

"No..." she mumbled as she looks down to see her table written with all words she wished she had never seen again.

Murderer

Curse

Asshole

Freak

Her eyes linger on the white school uniform she was wearing. Her breathing starts to become faster. The familiar red tie, white t-shirt and green skirt that never stops making her sick in the stomach.

Then, it happened again. The cold, wet and stinky water poured over her. She could feel the droplets fall onto her shoulders. Her whole body was cold and wet. She could smell the stench of it as she holds herself from the urge to puke. The sole reason why she can't look at herself in the mirror whenever she was wearing the uniform. She could see herself dripping wet from the dirty water.

She looks up to see all of them laughing hysterically as if seeing her getting 'bathed' by the toilet water is comedy gold. Though, instead of feeling surprised, mad or sad, she was calm. She could feel her face remain unbothered.

To be more exact, she didn't feel anything. She was numb. She knew these feelings all too well. Then, a familiar voice whispered in her head.

"I deserved this,"

Seohyun snapped out from those emotions she wished she hadn't felt them again. She got up abruptly and breathed heavily. She clenched her wet shirt tightly as she can't breathe normally. Her head hung low, focusing on the wooden table.

"Why? Do you feel it is unfair?" A voice said mockingly.

She raised her head to see one of her classmates with a disgusted look.

"A bully isn't supposed to have opinions," another voice from her left said.

She turned to look at him. Another of her classmate.

"For everything you have done, you should be punished worst," Seohyun turned to her right. Her breathing hitched. It was her victim.

"You don't deserve to live," her victim continues to spit out.

Seohyun didn't know how to reply. She stared at her with familiar guilt starting to consume her.

"How could you... We trusted you. I trusted you!" A voice screamed at her. She looks in front of her. Her previous classmate had been replaced by her close friend in the anti-bully campaign.

"Maybe you're not what we thought of you," another voice chimed in. It was the president of the campaign.

And then there were more and more voices overlapping each other. They become louder, angrier and full of hatred. The voices started to consume her making her feel small and helpless.

"No...no. Stop...Stop please!!" Seohyun shouted from her lungs. Her hands were covering her ears, hoping it could block out the voices. Her eyes were tightly shut. She didn't want to see or hear them again. She just keeps screaming for the voices to stop until she could feel her throat becoming sore.

"That's enough," a calm voiced command. All of the voices immediately stopped.

Seohyun opened her eyes as a tear falls. The whole room is white now. She looked around the place. Far and beyond there is nothing, only whiteness. Then, her eyes caught a glimpse of a figure behind her. She immediately turned around.