S3: 4: A bit of chaos

"So, I guess this is what I look like if I become a cat," a male voice said from behind.

Before Yeona could turn to look at the owner of the voice, she was lifted by her collar making her choked a bit by the sudden lift.

"But probably more...guy-ish look," the person said while examining Yeona. He turns Yeona around as if she was a doll. She started to get a bit dizzy from the spinning.

Finally, he turned Yeona around slowly to look at him properly. As their eyes met, Yeona instantly knew he was someone she had been searching for all this time.

"Nice to meet you miss parallel me," he said with a smirk.

'He looks just like me but the male version of me' Yeona thought.

He wore a dusty grey suit with a white shirt underneath. His hair was neatly combed and he has a charming (yet scary) smile. He was someone Yeona couldn't imagine meeting. His eyes reflected curiousity and mischievousness.

"Jeong Yeonho at your service," he said as he gently put her down on the fence.

"Oh..." his eyes focused on her. Yeona stared back at him with a questioning look. She realized his eyes were looking at something on her face (presumably).

"Your flower is a bit..." he trailed off as his hands fixed the corset on her neck.

"There much better" he stared at the corset proudly as if he had accomplished something big.

Her parallel self was different from her- not only his appearance but also his attitude. That was what she could conclude. She watches his elegant and calm movement but his eyes wander around as if he had something in his mind.

"Seems like we're going to see each other more in the future...see ya later Yeona~," he said and rubbed her head roughly, making her fur get all messy.

Yeona hissed at him but he returned it with a burst of laughter- clearly enjoying it. They stared at each other, engulfed by the silence.

"Yeona, I've brought some desserts too" Minho's voice breaks the silence between Yeona and her parallel self.

Yeona's eyes darted towards the door to see Minho appearing with a tray of dessert and two cups of drinks in his other hand. She glance back to where Yeonho was standing but he had disappeared.

Yeona jumped down and ran around the balcony, looking down to see if there's any silhouette down there; however, there was only emptiness.

"I've met my parallel self!" Yeona exclaimed.

Minho's eyes widen while putting down the tray and the drinks.

"Did you?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes! But he disappeared. He was here just now" Yeona said while she was still searching without vain.

As she ran, she accidentally tripped on her dress and rolled to the edge of the balcony. She quickly managed to hold onto the fence and sighed in relief. She turned back to look at Minho with a reassuring look.

Minho didn't realize he was holding his breath the whole time, let out a relieved sigh too. As Yeona was going to walk, she tripped her dress again and fall backwards. In a panic, Minho quickly run towards her and grabbed her tail while his other hand was at the fence, stopping them both from falling.

Yeona shrieked as she felt the painful tug from her tail. Though, she stopped herself from the urge to scratch Minho who saved her.

"Sorry!" Minho said out of breathing when he heard the shriek.