S1: 1: First impression

Falling and falling into the darkness. It seemed like an endless fall. Where could we be heading? Is that a light? The brightness blinding us, not knowing when to reach the ground.

--------------

"Emm... Why does my pillow feel so hard?" She grudged as she started to slap on her body pillow.

As her conscious regain, she felt the body pillow is harder than she thought. Also... it is bigger than her old one.

She opened her eyes to see an angry face looking at her with glares that pierce through her soul.

"AHHH!" Yeona screamed as she rolled back, causing her to fall from the bed on the process.

A loud thud could be heard in a quiet room. Yeona rubs her aching head due to the fall. She was going to yell to the person who was in her bed who she thought was her siblings until she saw the person slowly rose.

The person did a light stretch before turning their attention to Yeona. Yeona couldn't believe what she is seeing. She remained quiet while pinching her cheeks to check if this was a dream or not.

The person gets down from the bed, slowly walking towards her. They slowly crouch down to the same eye level as Yeona. Making eye contact, Yeona could feel the atmosphere turned cold.

"Why is there a peasant in my room?" In a cold tone, he spits out his words.

Yeona still couldn't believe the person in front of her. Making eye contact with her. Being this close with the person who she admired the most.

Lee Minho.

-------------

"Who the heck does she think she is?" An unfamiliar voice mumbled

Areum finally regains her conscious slowly. Her head was spinning.

"Thinking she could be the centre of attention just because she slept on the bed of daffodils" she heard a 'tch' coming from the owner.

'A deep voice?' she questioned herself. Scared of waking up, she remained 'sleeping'.

" 'She looks like a princess' 'she looks like an angel fallen from the sky'. How dare she stole my spotlight" the owner mimicked voices.

Areum tried her best to not laugh at how high the voice went. The voice kept on whining and spark a curiosity within her. She slowly peeked to see the owner of the deep voice.

Her eyes quickly widen as she saw him. She rose from her sleeping position while looking at the person. The person who she only saw through her phone. The man who managed to snatch her heart. The man looked at her with a pout he made earlier.

"Oho, looks like the 'daffodil girl' is awake" he snickered.

Instinctively, she moves away as the man got closer to her. Their faces were inch away. She observed every detail. She was not mistaken. It was him.

"Hwang Hyunjin?"

------------

"Ugh, my head" the sound of birds chirping starting to be heard.

She touches her head. The headache is slowly disappearing. She tried to remember what had happened as she opens her eyes.

Light rushed through, making her blind for a second. She suddenly remembered about the silhouette, the cave and...how they fall.

"What happened?" Seohyun mumbled as she adjusted her eyes to the sunlight.

She looked up to see two silhouettes watching her.

"Where am I?" She asked in confusion

She scrunched her forehead as she could slowly see the silhouette. Two men watching her. One looked at her with concerned traced on his face while the other gave a curious look.

"Ahhh the beast has awakened" the one on the right spoke with an evil smirk.

Seohyun looked at the man with confusion and also shot him a deadly glare. As her brain is slowly functioning, she stared at the two figures who she felt like she saw them before.

"Yah, Changbin it's not nice to call her that," the other one said.

"She's in this forest. What do you expect? A human? Maybe she's a shapeshifter" he replied with a shrugged.

As both men argue, Seohyun could finally connect the dots.

"You guys are... Bang Christopher Chan and Seo Changbin from Straykids??" She almost shouted.