S4: 2: Are we alike?

"Why did you fake your death?" Seohyun suddenly asked.

Seojun stopped himself before pouring the water into the teapot. He gently put down the kettle on the counter and turned to look at her. Once again, he rested his body against the counter and crossed his arms.

Seojun didn't reply immediately. The man stared at her while his smile grew into a devilishly smile as if he was enjoying this moment.

Under the table, Seohyun gripped her hands tightly till her nails dug into her palms. The stare made her extremely uncomfortable but she can't look away from him.

"A reason," he replied. Seojun changed his attention back to making the tea.

He picked up the kettle and pours the water into the teapot. Soon, he began making the tea.

"What reason?" Seohyun pursued asking.

"Why do you want to know?" He questioned back as he stirs.

Seohyun loosens her grip as she felt more confident now.

"They are people waiting for you to come home...like your parents," she replied.

Seojun immediately stops stirring. He harshly puts down the spoon he used to stir onto the counter. The girl jumped once again in her seat from the suddenness. Seojun exhaled loudly while bringing out a tray.

He carefully put the teapot and two sets of teacups and saucers on it. With a fake smile, he turned to face Seohyun with the tray in his hands.

"You're braver than I thought... I guess that's what we have in common," Seojun chuckled a bit.

He sets down the tray gently and sets the table. Then he placed the tray back on the counter.

"We're nothing alike," Seohyun said sternly.

Seojun looked at her cheerfully. He took the wooden chair opposite her and turn the chair before sitting so his arms could rest on top of the top rail. He smiled gleefully at her.

"At least our face does~" he boasted.

Seohyun rolled her eyes as she instinctively start pouring the tea into each teacup. Seojun watched her in silence. He rested his chin on the back of his palm.

"Anyway, what were you going to talk about?" Seohyun asked while pushing his tea towards him.

"That's for you to think~ I know you have lots of questions," Seojun took the cup. He drinks the tea in one go.

"You still haven't answered the first one," Seohyun replied monotonously. She brings up the cup to her lips.

Seohyun gently blew the hot tea to cool it off before sipping. Seojun grimaced as he sets his cup back down on the saucer.

"You're persistent...Fine, if you really want to know," he replied with a bored look.

He changed his posture a little bit. He lifts his right arm and puts his chin on the palm. His expression just screams boredness.

"He wants me dead. So, there's no use for me to live," Seojun confessed.

"Who...wants you dead?" Seohyun asked while pouring some more tea into her cup and his.

Seojun's eyes sparkled a bit.

"The one who you love the most," he smiled gleefully.

"Who...me? Myself?" Seohyun questioned while giving a confused look.

"No...not you," Seojun groaned as he rub his forehead using his thumb and index finger.

Seohyun realized who he meant but she remained quiet while Seojun waits for her answer. She looked at him and he looked at her. The room was filled with silence as the two did a staring contest.

"Just fucking say it already. Don't act stupid!" Seojun yelled in frustration.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Seohyun avoided his gaze. She covers her face with her palm trying to hide her embarrassed face.

"Say it," Seojun spits out the word maliciously. He glared at the girl who is still avoiding eye contact.

"No," Seohyun stubbornly said as she crossed her hands and huffed in annoyance.

Seojun's left eye twitches as he inhaled sharply. Once again, he rubs his forehead with his thumb and index finger to soothe his aching head. He grabs the teacup and drinks it in one gulp. Then, he harshly put it on the saucer.

"Fine. You won't say, I won't tell. Deal?" He sat up straight and crossed his hands. He gave his famous smirk to her.

"Tch...You're persistent," Seohyun rolled her eyes, still crossing her arms.

Gleefully smiling, he picked up the tea and drink it slowly.

"I told you... We have a lot in common~" he puts down the cup.

Seohyun remained silent for a while. Slowly, her curiosity gets the best of her.

"Chan" she mumbled but loud enough for Seojun to hear.

Seojun chuckled seeing her red face while she looks down. Seohyun drinks her tea to cover her embarrassement. Seojun nodded to himself before his smile disappeared.

"Yeah, that fraud you love so much," He spits it out with hatred. Seohyun looked at him as her eyebrows furrowed. Her mouth was slightly open.

"But I can't blame you, everyone falls for his false charms," he rolled his eyes once again as he pours his tea into his own cup.

"What are you talking about?" Seohyun asked in confusion, still not getting the clue.

"Prince Christopher Chan is not as kind as you think. He's a bully... a bully and a murderer,"