chapter 24

Few months had passed and ever since, Vincent took Ava out on multiple dates. He couldn't believe that he fell in love with this beautiful woman. He looked down at Ava who was still sleeping. Her hand was resting on her face and Vincent slowly removed her hand then placed it to the side. "Beautiful" he whispered then leaned forward to peck her lip.

Vincent was finally waiting on this day to come to ask her the question he had on his mind for awhile he couldn't wait to tell her and he hoped she said yes. He wanted to always be by her side, wake up beside her every morning and make her delicious breakfast.

"Hmm" Ava hummed in her sleep and Vincent looked down at her.

"Good morning" he whispered when her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning" she whispered then sat up and yawned while stretching her arms.  He chuckled and she looked over at him then blushed.

"Why are you laughing" she asked as she stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

"Because you're cute" he told her and smiled then opened the door. After brushing her teeth and washing her face she walked back inside.

"But my hair look so crazy" she giggled and he smiled.

"Mhmm those crazy curls makes you look even cuter, come here" he said and she slowly walked over to him. He pulled her down on his lap and she turned to face him.

"How long have you been up?" Ava asked as she leaned forward to move his hair that was in his face.

"For 15 minutes or so" he mumbled and she mouthed 'oh'.

"Are you going to work today?" She asked him as she trailed her finger down his chest.

"Yeah I have a meeting with Mr Galler" he told her and she pouted. "Don't worry I'll be home early" he assured her and she nodded.

"Okay so I'll go make you some breakfast" Ava was about to get up but Vincent pulled her down. "What?" She asked and he just stared at her. His lips parted but nothing came out.

"Will You-" he was about to say when Paris started screaming mama through the baby monitor. Both their heads snap towards the direction of the sound. "I'll go get her" Ava said in a low voice then stood up. Vincent sighed then nodded.  Ava left the room then walked down the hall to Paris's room. Opening the door Ava peeked her head in. Paris was standing in the crib while holding on to the bars. Paris began looking around the room and her eyes landed on Ava. A huge smile formed on her lips. She began doing her little happy dance and Ava giggled than walked up to Paris.

"Good morning P" she cooed then picked her up. Leaving the nursery she went back to her room "where's daddy?" Ava asked Paris and she began looking around the room.

"Dada" she said while pointing in the bathroom.

"Are you sure daddy is in there?" Ava asked and Paris nodded. Ava couldn't believe Paris was almost one year old. Her baby was getting so big.

"Ava do you see my tie that goes with that suit?" Vincent asked Ava asked Ava as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Dada dada!" Paris squealed while pointing at him.

"Aww you were right baby" Ava laughed and Vincent walked over to Paris. He took her from Ava then began placing kisses all over her cheek.

"Good morning princess" he cooed.

"It's in that drawer" Ava said and he nodded.

"P go to mommy I'm going to get ready for work" Vincent said and Ava took her. Paris pouted and Vincent chuckled. "Daddy has to get ready for work princess" he told her as he walked back into the bathroom.