chapter 18

MATURE CONTENT

The rain started falling really hard and there was traffic on the road Vincent looked at Ava through the rearview mirror and he saw that she was looking down at her hands. "Ava how could you go to the club, there is a hurricane coming, why weren't you at home?" Vincent asked and Ava looked over at him.

"I wanted to have some fun Vincent" Ava said and Vincent rolled his eyes.

"You should've told me that you were going maybe I would've stopped you or come with you" Vincent told her and she groaned. "That guy almost took advantage of you" he said then turned his eyes back on the road.

"But he didn't Vincent because you saved me" she giggled and Vincent didn't bother to say anything because she was drunk.

Ava's breathing started to increase, she started feel hot and she had a weird feeling inside as if she wanted to touch herself. "Oh god" she moaned then placed her hand on her breast giving it a squeeze. Her mouth fell opened and her eyes slid shut. She could feel herself getting wet. She trailed her hand all the way down then stopped at the hem of her dress. Slowly pulling her dress all the way up she slipped her hand into her shorts. "Ahhh" she softly moaned when she began circling her clt.

"If the rain doesn't stop and keeps falling this hard I'll have to stay at your place, I would've been home right now if the traffic wasn't this bad" Vincent groaned.

"Aughhh" Vincent heard Ava moaned and he turned his face towards her.

"Ava what are you doing?" Vincent asked then looked at her. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly apart and he could hear her breathing. His eyes went all then way down then stopped at where Ava's hands were. She was touching herself.

"Ava stop touching yourself" Vincent said and She opened her eyes to look at him.

"No I can't" she said then slip in a finger. She began squeezing her breast and Vincent groaned.

"Why?" He said then paused "Oh that guy at the club drugged you" Vincent said when realization hit him. Cars started beeping and Vincent realised that the cars were moving.

Ava's moans were getting louder and Vincent tried to keep his eyes on the road but he couldn't because he kept looking at Ava touching herself. Vincent wanted to touch her but he couldn't because it would be wrong especially since she's drunk.

"Ava you need to stop touching yourself I'm tying to concentrate on the road" Vincent said but she didn't listen. He grabbed her hand that was in her pantie and she started whining.

"Vincent I can't help myself" she whined while trying pull her hand away from his hold.

"Ava were almost home" he assured her then let her hand go.

"Maybe you can do it Vincent" she said then began trailing her hand up his leg. Ava began massaging him through his pants and he groaned. Placing his hands on hers he pushed her hand away.

"Ava as soon as we go inside I'm going to let you have a nice shower to see if you can sober up a little bit and cool you down" he said as he pulled into her drive way.

"No Vincent I want you to make love to me now" she whined. The car stopped and Vincent took his seatbelt off. "Kiss me" Ava said and Vincent turned to look at her.

"Ava No, we need to go inside, the rain is pouring and there's lighting and thunder" Vincent told her and she took her seatbelt off then climbed on top of Vincent's lap. She began moving her hips against his.

"Fuck Ava, you need to stop" Vincent groaned when he felt himself getting hard.

"Ahhh I think someone wants to play" she giggled then buried her head into Vincent's neck. He placed his hands on her waist to stop her from moving. "Make love to me now, Vincent I want you" Ava said then started kissing him. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Vince" she moaned, her head fell back as she grinned against him. He wanted to stop himself from taking her but it was really hard.

"Ava I can't, if you weren't drunk or drugged I would've fucked you right now" he said and Ava rolled her eyes. She started hitting his chest and he held both her hands to stop her.

"Vincent I am fucking horny and drunk, I want you to have sex with me now, why didn't you let that guy at the bar take me then" Ava said and Vincent jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Fine I'll fuck you and you better not complain about it the next morning" Vincent said and Ava smiled then pecked his lip. Vincent opened the car door then then got out of the car. He stood up with Ava in his arms and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Oh my god I'm getting wet hurry Vincent" Ava whined as he walked up to the door. Taking the key from Ava he opened the door then walked in. Closing the door he placed Ava down. "Go upstairs I'm going to make a call" Vincent told her and she rolled her eyes.

"But I want you now" she said and Vincent pointed upstairs. Ava walked up the stairs while stomping her foot like a child. Vincent never seen this side of Ava and he finds it really cute. He didn't want to have sex with her because she's drunk and the guy at the club drugged her. Grabbing his phone from his pocket he called his mom.

Hello, Vincent are you okay

"Yeah I'm at Ava's house, it getting really bad outside the breeze is blowing really hard and the rain is falling. Some of the roads have started to flood I'm not sure if I'm going to come home tonight I'll try to make it home tomorrow and Ava is drunk" Vincent said as he looked out the window"

I'm just glad that you are safe, Vincent if it's still bad tomorrow don't come okay I don't want anything to happen to you

"How's Paris?" Vincent asked.

I'm sorry dare I can't hear you

"Is Paris okay?" Vincent shouted over the phone.

■ Yes she's doing okay, she's really scared of the thunder but she's sleeping r- no-

"Mom?" The call was breaking up so he ended the call. Vincent sighed then placed the phone down. He walked up the stairs then went down the hall to Ava's room. He opened the door and he smirked when he saw Ava lieing down in bed naked.

"I've been waiting for you Vincent" she purred and he cleared his throat.

"Fuck me" he said then walked up to her. He wasn't going to try and stop himself this time. Ava was laying in bed naked and he was going to take her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😼