chapter 43

"Do you take Vincent as your lawful husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked.
This is it its now it's my turn to say I do

Ava stared into Vincent eyes and a small smile came to her face. His eyes were filled with joy and the eagerness for Ava to say yes. Without an hesitation she said "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" The priest said and Vincent pulled Ava forward wrapping his arms around her waist and her arms around his neck. He kissed her lips and everyone started clapping and cheering. Lifting Ava off the floor he carried her down the aisle.
~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later the reception began it is one of the biggest part of their wedding night. While the guests were mingling with each other, Ava and Vincent were taking family photos. A few minutes later Vincent pulled Ava to the center of the room. She felt a little embarrassed but it was her night to shine. The DJ selected a slow song for the both of them. Vincent pulled her body close, wrapping his arms around her waist. Ava bit her lip then rest her head on Vincent's shoulder.

It was as if they were the only one standing in the room. Vincent spin Ava around the pulled her back into his arms. After a few minutes they were finished dancing and everyone cheered and clapped. Ava blushed then hid her head in Vincent's neck. Vincent chuckled then kissed the top of Ava's head. "I love you" he whispered to her and she moved her head away from his neck to look at him.

"I love you too" Ava said then pecked his lips a few times.

"Daddy!" Paris shouted as she ran over to the both of them with her hands outstretched and tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying baby?" Ava asked as they walked over to their table. She climbed on top of Ava's lap then laid her head on Ava's chest.

"She still feels a little warm Vincent" Ava said with worry in her voice.

"She'll be okay Ava, if this continues to happen, we'll carry her to see the doctor" Vince my assured her.

"You can stay with mommy and daddy Okay" Ava cooed.

"Hey guys" Lilly said as she walked over to them with troy and Ashley following behind.

"Are you guys enjoying the wedding?" Ashley asked and Vincent and Ava both nodded.

"Vincent look your aunt wants to meet the couple" Vincents mom said as she approached them. Vincent stood and so did Ava. Vincent took Paris from Ava then kissed the top of her head.

"Hi Vincent, I can't believe you've gotten so big. I remember when you were so small now you're all grown up and married to this beautiful woman" she said then looked at Ava who gave her a big smile. "And this is your daughter" she cooed while touching Paris hand.

"I have a son too, he's with my dad" Vincent said and she nodded.

"Love that, it was nice meeting you again Ava" she said and Ava nodded. After greeting a few more persons Ava was feeling a little tired.

"Vincent can we go eat now" Ava whined and Vincent chuckled then nodded. Walking over to their table they both sat down. Their meals were placed infront of them and Ava picked her lips.

"Oh look, Paris fell asleep poor baby must be tired" Ava said as she picked up her fork.

"Where is Kyson?" Vincent asked Ava, Ava pointed over to the other side where his dad was seated around the table with the other family memebers. "He's asleep to, after eating I think I might go to sleep too" Ava said and Vincent nodded then yawned.

While everyone was eating their food, people started making toast. Best Man which was Troy and Maid of Honor which was Lillian toasts. Vincent and Ava thanked their guests for being a part of their wedding day.

A few hours later everyone went back to dancing. Vincent was now dancing with Ava's mom and Ava was dancing with Vincent dad. After the last family dance, Ava asked the DJ to tell all the guests to come to the dance floor for a group photo. Everyone gathered together and everyone stood in the middle. Jackson gave a sleeping Kyson to Ava.

"Everyone smile" the photographer said and they did just that. After everyone took their photos, Ava and Vincent decided to leave with the kids. "Bye mom and dad, I'm going to miss you and please don't take long to come visit us again" Ava said as she kissed both her parents cheek.

"We won't, we don't want to stay away from you guys and my grandbabies" Zelda cooed.

"Sorry you guys can't stay a little longer" Ava's dad added.

"Both of us are feeling tired so we are going home" Vincent said as he looked down at Paris.

"And don't worry your honeymoon is set for another time" Zelda added and they both nodded. Vincent got the babies into their carseat while Ava got into the front.

"The babies ate knocked out Aww" Ava said as she looked at them through the rearview mirror.

"Did you enjoy yuorself?" Vincent asked and Ava turned her attention back at Vincent who had his gaze fixed on the TV.

"Yes I really did, our parents planned it really well, I'm sorry we couldn't get to go on our honeymoon after the wedding" Ava said and Vincent turned his head to look at her for a little while.

"It's not your fault Ava, don't worry we'll go another time. Plus we both enjoyed our night together" he paused "having you in my arms was all that mattered" he told her as he held her hand.

When they got home Ava put the babies in bed while Vincent prepared a bubble bath for both of them. Before they left he asked Lilly and Hanna to do something romantic for them, even though they were a little tired. When Vincent entered the room he saw rose petals on the bed and the floor. Candles on the tables and chocolate boxes. Vincent was surprised that they did a really good job. He knew Ava has been through alot and doing this would make her feel more relax.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm not really good at writing wedding scene.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE ❤