chapter 27

Vincent's eyes fluttered open and he looked over at Ava peacefully sleeping in their bed. They finally had their own house, one that was closer to Vincent's work. Ava was no longer with Mr. Dale, she was now working at his company. So that she could be closer to him at all times and she will be safer, while they are at work Paris will be staying at Vincent's mom and dad's house. Standing up Vincent walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

Ava should be waking up as well so she could get ready for work but Vincent allowed her to sleep a little longer. This was going to be her first day and he knew she was going to do great. Before Ava joined his company Vincent had to negotiate with Ava's boss and they came to an agreement that Ava could work at his company. Ava thought about it then agreed to work with him.

After Vincent had a bath he quickly dried himself with a towel then walked back into their room. A smile started to form on his when he realized that Ava was still sleeping. Walking over to her he shook his head then sat down on the edge of the bed. Leaning toward her he lightly placed a kiss on her cheek. "Ava" he called as he brushed her curls aside. "You have to wake up," he said and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at him and a small smile came to her face.

"Good morning" he whispered then pecked her lip, she blushed as looked down at his towel hanging loosely on his waist.

"Good morning," she said as she sat up on her elbows. "Oh, I need to go get ready," Ava said as she got up and ran into the bathroom. Vincent chuckled then shook his head. He went back into the bathroom to fix his hair. Standing in front of the mirror he grabbed his comb then began running it through his hair to get the desired style that he wanted.

After he was finished he left the bathroom then went into the closet to get his suit. "Dada" Paris called from the baby monitor. Vincent quickly put on his suit then left his room. Walking down the hall to her nursery he slowly pushed the door opened. Paris was standing in the crib while looking around. She saw Vincent walking towards her crib and she started smiling. "Dadaaaa" she screamed as Vincent picked her up. He started placing kisses all over her cheek and she giggled. He left the nursery and went back to his room. A gasp lips when he saw that Ava was fully dressed, her hair and makeup were done. Placing Paris down on the floor he walked over to her.

"Fuck, Ava you can't wear that" he whispered into her ear. She was wearing a white blouse with puff sleeves and a black pencil skirt that fitted her perfectly.

"Why not?" she asked and he began moving his hips against hers.

"I don't want them staring at you" Vincent breathes against her neck and she turns to face him.

"This is what I'm wearing," she told him and he groaned. Ava steps back then walked over to Paris who was standing up while holding on to the bedsheets. Ava picked her up then planted a kiss on her forehead. "My baby you're up, let's go get you to freshen up so we can get you ready to go to grandma's house. Ava said then left the room. Vincent grabbed his keys and his phone from off the table then left the room.

After everyone was dressed, they left the house and got into the car. After placing Emily in her car seat Vincent got into the driver's seat then drove off. Vincent's mom wasn't far away it only took five minutes to get there. In the car was really silent. Ava was staring outside, Paris fell asleep and Vincent couldn't take his eyes off Ava. He kept on looking back at her.

Vincent pulled up into the driveway of his parent's house. Ava got out of the car, he watched her as she opened the door then took a sleeping Paris out of her car seat. Vincent handed the bag over to her then watched them as Ava walked up to the front door.

A few minutes later Ava was walking towards the car. He could hear her heels clicking as time as she walked up to him. He leaned over to open the door for her and she got in. "Thanks, babe, let's go," she said and I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~