chapter 16

It's been 2 months ever since Vincent found out that Paris was his daughter. Ava's mom and dad left now it was only she and Paris. Since Ava and Vincent weren't together Paris had to be going to Vincent house then back at Ava's.

Every time Vincent comes over and Paris was about to leave with her dad she cries. When Vincent drops Paris off at Ava's house and he was about to leave she cries. It has been really hard for both Ava and Vincent having Paris back and forth between two houses but that's how it had to be.

"Daddy's here" Vincent shouted then placed his bag down. He sat down on the couch then waited for Ava to come downstairs with the baby. A few minutes have passed and Ava still wasn't down as yet. He knitted his eyebrows together then stood up. Walking up the stairs he turned left down the hall to Ava's room. Knocking on the door he didn't hear anyone answer. "Ava?" He called but no one answered. He could hear baby noises come from Ava's room. "Ava" he called again but still didn't get any answer. Turning the door knob he opened the door. He smiled when He saw Ava still sleeping while Paris was wide awake.

"Hey princess did you sleep with mommy last night?" He cooed as he walked over to her.

"I love you so much, are you ready to go with daddy?" Vincent asked then picked her up

"I love you so much, are you ready to go with daddy?" Vincent asked then picked her up. He began giving her kisses and she giggled. "Look at mommy" Vincent said then looked down at Ava, she was peacefully sleeping. He couldn't take his eyes off her. "Isn't she beautiful" Vincent said in Awe.

"Achoo" Paris sneezed and Vincent chuckled then walked over to the chair.

"Bless you princess" he said then tap her nose.

"I'm up, I'm up" Ava said then then sat up. She rubbed her eyes then yawned. "Vincent what are you doing here?" Ava asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Ava it's my time to take P" he told her and she sighed.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" she said then run her hand though her hair.

"I'm sorry too for coming into your room without your permission but I was calling and you weren't answering plus I heard Paris" Vincent said and Ava nodded.

"That's okay Vincent" she said then paused. "Paris is teething, she woke me up last night. So I had to get her and let her sleep with me"

"How do you know she's teething?" Vincent asked while playing with Paris hand.

"She drools a lot, chew on stuff, cries, refuses to eat and wakes in the night. Those are few of the stuffs plus she's almost 8 months so yeah" she said and Vincent nodded then smiled.

"Ouch Paris" Vincent said and Ava looked over at Vincent. "She bit my finger and I do feel the teeth at the top" he said after he pulled his finger away from Paris's mouth.

"Um..... try not let her bite your finger, here is her teething ring" Ava handed it to Vincent and he nodded then took it. He gave it to Paris and she immediately grabbed it then placed it in her mouth. Ava stood up and Vincent looked at her. She was in a tank top and booty shorts. She stretched and his mouth went dry.

"I'm going to get ready then get Paris ready, just let me pick up these first. Ava bent over to pick up Paris toys and Vincent smirked. He probably should be looking away but he couldn't take his eyes off her. Vincent placed his hands over Paris ears then said "Fuck me, she looks so sexy in the mornings" Vincent wish he could hold her and pull her close to his body, place kisses on her and lips.

"Hmm.... did you say something" Ava asked then turned to Vincent.

"Um..... No" he smiled and she nodded then walked into the bathroom. "You are going to have so much fun with daddy today" Vincent said then kissed Paris cheek. She looked up at him then threw the teething ring on the floor. "What you don't want the teething ring anymore?" Vincent asked with one eyebrow raised. Few minutes later Ava came out of the bathroom in a towel and Vincent looked up.

"I'll be right out in a sec" she said as she walked into the closet. Vincent nodded then stood up.

"Are you hungry princess" Vincent asked Paris then picked up her teething ring "I'll get this clean then you can have it back" Vincent said.

Ava came out of the closet in a dress then walked over to Vincent she took Paris from him then left the room. Vincent followed behind her as they went downstairs to the kitchen. "Would you like anything Vincent?" Ava asked as she placed Paris down in her highchair.

"Yes, thank you Ava" Vincent said and Ava smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After they finished their breakfast Ava got Paris ready while Vincent packed her diaper bag. "All done and ready to go" Vincent said and they left the nursery and went back down to the living room. "Bye" Vincent said then kissed Ava's cheek and she blushed. "You don't think she's going to cry, she's old enough right?" Vincent asked with a questionable look on his face.

"Just leave with her before she starts crying" Ava said and he nodded then left the house. Ava sighed then sat down in the couch. Picking up her book she opened it then continued reading. Ava's door burst opened and her head snapped towards that direction.

"Lilly?" Ava whined and she smiled as she walked over Ava.

"I just saw Vincent leaving with Paris" Lilly said then sat down. "So what do you do when Vincent's gone with Paris?" Lilly asked and Ava held her book up.

"Either I work or I read a book" Ava said and Lilly rolled her eyes.

"Come on Ava you are so boring we are going to the mall then we'll go to the club later?" Lilly said and Ava shook her head.

"No Lilly the last time I went to club with you I got drunk and had sex with a complete stranger. What's going to happen today when I go with you again, get pregnant" Ava laughed.

"Come one Ava I promise that I won't let you sleep with any other guy and if you do I'll make sure he uses protection" Lilly begged and I rolled my eyes then nodded.

"Fine but I'm not going to sleep with anyone I'm just going to have some drinks okay" Ava said and Lilly squealed.

"Well then let's go to the mall" Lilly clapped her hands then stood up.
•••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😼