chapter 7

Picture of the nursery

33 weeks

As the months went by her bump was getting bigger. She wanted to get married and have a baby but instead she had a one night stand with a complete stranger and gets pregnant.

Ava thought about it everyday and it made her sad but right now she didn't really care anymore she was just happy and she couldn't wait to have her baby. Today was her doctors appointment, she sat there staring at her unborn baby on the screen tears came to her eyes as she thought about holding her baby in her arms soon.
I can't wait to have my baby.

"Ok Ms brooks you are eight months pregnant and the baby is very healthy your doing very well with your child. Just keep eating healthy and less stress" the doctor spoke interrupting Ava's thoughts. Ava looked up at the doctor then nodded.

"Thank you so much" she whispered then wiped the gel off her stomach. Ava was grateful that people didn't notice her when she left the house. Ever since she bumped into the billionaire Vincent which is also her baby's father people have been giving her weird looks and she was glad it was over. Ava left the hospital and went back to her car, she got in then drove off.
Alright the nursery is finished all I got to do is wait for my Bundle of joy.

Ava walked inside the nursery looking around she smiled to her self knowing she have done well. She placed one hand on her bump and started moving her hand in a circle whispering a song that her mother used to sing when she was a baby. Ava's phone started to ring so she answered it.
■■■■■■

"Hi mom"

"How is my baby doing?"

"I'm doing great"

"How is my other baby doing?"

"She's fine too the doctor say she's healthy, how's dad?"

"He's ok he's doing his work"

"Ok mom I love you remember to come home soon"

"Ok sweety, oh I almost forgot, when we come to your house for the holidays your dad will be working someone and he'll be sleeping in your guest house if that's okay with you?"

"Ok mom that's fine bye"

"Bye sweetheart"
~~

Ava texted Lilly asking if she could come over today and she said yes. Walking into the kitchen Ava got herself a cup of orange juice. She took a gulp then placed her hand on her bump. The baby kicked her hand and she smiled.

"Oh my god did you just kick me" Ava said chuckled as she walked into the living room.

"My baby won't even have a father to call daddy, what will happen when she asks me the question. 'Where is daddy' What will I tell her" tear filled her eyes and she quickly wiped it away but it kept on coming. The door opened and shut, immediately Ava knew it was Lilly. Lilly walked over to Ava and gave her a hug.

"Why are you crying Ava let's go sit down?" Lilly asked ad they walked over to the couch.

"It's just that when my baby gets older she is going to ask where her father is" Ava said and Lilly smiled.