chapter 45

Vincent had to take Ava and the baby home. Ava didn't want to leave but she had to. Kyson fell asleep on the way and Vincent called the police so they could dicuss what happend.

Vincent watched Ava as she sat there in tears. It broke his heart and just the thought of his daughter being with that psycho kills him. He wanted to shout out loud and hit something, the anger, frustration and sadness was building up inside him.

"Ava will you please tell us what happened?" The police asked and Ava looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself, I told you I went to use the bathroom and w- when I- I- came sh- she wasn't there" Ava stuttered in between her sentences.

"I'm sorry, Vincent you said that it might be your ex Natasha Goldsmith?" The police question and Vincent simply nodded.

"This is all my fault I'm so stupid for leaving her alone" Ava cried then blew her nose with the tissue that Vincent handed to her. "Just find her please bring her back to me, she must be scared" Ava sniffed.

"Mrs. Williams please calm down we w-" he was about to say when Ava cut him off.

"Don't tell me to calm down, have your child ever got kidnapped?" Ava asked him and he shook his head "then you don't know what Vincent and I are feeling" Ava added.

"I'm sorry again, that would be it for now, we'll do our best to find your baby girl" the police said then stood up. As soon as the police left, Ava cried even more.

"Ava we will find her okay" Vincent assured her as he ran his hands through her curls.

"I can't, I want her to be here with me" Ava said as she hid her face.

"We will find her okay, I hired some trained investigators, they find her in no time" he assured her and Ava nodded. "I'm going to get you some water" Vincent said then left the room. As soon as he got to the kitchen. Vincent started to cry while banging his fist against the wall. "Why did you have to take her from me!" He shouted in tears.

He didn't want to cry around Ava, he wanted to be strong for her and tell her everything will be okay. He was tearing up inside. "God please bring her back to me she's my little princess" he begged then sank to the floor.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid" he said while constantly banging his head against the wall. "She must be so scared, I- I sw- swear to god when I get my hands on that psychopath" he stuttered "Paris, daddy is coming okay he said as he continued banging his head against the wall.

"Vincent" Ava whispered not before placing her hand on his shoulder. He would quickly wipe away his tears but he couldn't find the strength to do so. He just stared down at the floor. Ava leaned forward then wrapped her around his shoulder. She buried her head into his neck then exhaled.

"I'm sorry I-" he said with tears filled eyes.

"We'll find her together okay" Ava said and Vincent nodded.
~~~~~~~

"I called my parents, they are very angry" Vincent said and Ava nodded.

"My mom and dad just left and now they have to come back, Lilly was not having it. I told them not to come over, you and I want to be alone right now and they understood" Ava sniffed.

"Yeah, I had some connection with this guy and he gave me Natasha's location, do you think we should go to her house?" Vincent asked Ava and she sighed.

"I don't know, I think so" Ava said a little unsure.

"Okay I can go if you don't want to" Vincent said and Ava shook her head.

"I will come, let's drop off Kyson at your parents house okay" Ava said and Vincent agreed. Ava left the room and went upstairs to get Kyson. A few minutes later she came downstairs with a sleeping Kyson in her arms. "Let's go" Ava said as she held the baby close to her chest. Vincent nodded then placed his hand on the small of her back. As soon as they got into the car they drove off. "Ava if you don't feel comfortable you can stay in the car okay" Vincent told her as he looked at her through the rearview mirror. She nodded then began playing with kyson's little hand. Ava was getting a little clingy to the baby but who wouldn't understand, they took her baby girl right under her nose.

After a couple of minutes they were finally at his parents house. Ava didn't want Kyson to leave her side, but she knew that he would be safe with Vincent parents. "Is everything okay?" Vincents mom asked with so much worry in her voice.

"Not really but we'll find her, mom just keep Kyson for a while we'll be back in a few okay" Vincent said and his mom nodded as she placed her hands to her chest.

"Be safe okay" she said and he nodded.
~~~~~

They were finally at Natasha's house and Ava's heart was beating fast, she hoped that she had Paris. Ava really wanted to see her baby girl. "Are you sure you want to come?" Vincent asked and Ava shook her head.

"I'll stay in the car" Ava said and Vincent nodded then got out of the car. He walked right up to the front door then knocked on it.

"I'm sorry, I-" Natasha said as she opened the door, but stopped in the middle of her sentence when she saw Vincent.

"What do you want Vincent? I thought you got a restraining order on me so why are you here?" Natasha asked and Vincent's jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Where the fuck is my daughter"?" He asked while looking over her shoulder.

"What the fuck are you talking about Vincent. How am I supposed to know where your kid is?" She asked and Vincent banged his fist against the door making her jumped.

"I know you took Paris Natasha where are you hiding her, please give her back to me, I'll do anything" Vincent said and Natasha chuckled.

"Anything" She said then placed her hand on his shoulder. Vincent slapped her hand away and she rolled her eyes. "I'm just kidding, I don't have your kid okay, now would you please excuse me" she said then tried to close the door. Vincent pushed the door opened then walked inside.

"What the fuck Vincent" she cursed but Vincent ignored her.

"Paris!" Vincent called as he walked around the house. "Tell me where she Is!" Vincent shouted and Natasha rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about, now leave my house mister" she said then smiled. Someone knocked on her door and their heads snapped towards the door. Natasha walked over to the door then opened it. "You brought the police to my house" she said and Vincent sighed.

"What are you doing here Mr Williams, you are suppose to be at home" the police said and Vincent walked over to them.

"How am I supposed to sit at home knowing that someone took my fucking daughter!" Vincent shouted.

"I'm sorry Vincent but you need to stay home with your wife, we will sort this out" he said and Vincent looked at Natasha with so much anger in his voice, he knew she was hiding something.

"I don't even like kids" Natasha laughed as Vincent left the house.

"Natasha we'll need to take you in for questioning" the police said and she gasped.

"I didn't take his stupid kid just go away" she said.

"I'm afraid we can't do that, here is our warrant to check your house and my friend here will take you to the car.

"Fuck" she cursed.
•••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😩