Chapter 49

It's been a week after visiting Natasha. Vincent asked one of his friends to get some sample test from him and Amina so he could find out if she is his. Vincent and Ava decided to visit little Amina today. "Daddy look" Paris said as she walked over to him. She handed him a piece of paper with her drawing on it.

"Aw you made a drawing for daddy?" Vincent asked and she nodded. He looked down at it then smiled when he saw that she was colouring a house. The colours were all over the place but he loved it. He kissed Paris forehead and she ran off.

"Are you ready?" Ava asked as she walked over to Vincent with Kyson in her arms.

"Oh you guys are leaving now? All the best" Vincent's mom said as Ava handed her the baby.

"Okay let's get going then" Vincent said as he picked up his car keys and phone.

"Bye mom, Bye princess and Bye baby boy, daddy will be back" Vincent said as he kissed each of their cheeks. Taking Ava's hand in his he led her outside.

"Aren't you a little nervous" Ava asked as they got into the car.

"Yeah, I really am" He paused as he drove off. "What if she's not mine?" Vincent asked then took a deep breath.

"Then we adopt her" Ava simply said.

"What if she's not?" He asked as he gripped the stirring wheel. He was so nervous his hands were sweating.

"Then we adopt her" Ava said again and he glanced at her.

"Are you serious, we can adopt her either way?" Vincent asked as he got a little excited.

"Yeah I don't see why not, she deserves a home and family, poor baby" Ava said and Vincent smiled. A few minutes later they were finally at the orphanage. Vincent parked the car and the both got out. Vincent placed his hand in hers and she gave him a squeeze to tell him everything is going to be okay.

When they walked in Vincent saw kids running around. "Excuse me may I speak to the owner of this place, the director or manager" Vincent asked one of the nurse, she turned to look at him and her eyes widen.

"You are Vincent and Ava the billionaires" she said in surprise "right this way" she said as she led them to a room.

"Excuse me Ma'am Vincent is Here to see you" The nurse said then left.

"Oh what a delight Mr and Mrs. Williams, What brings you here?" The last asked as she stood up.

"I'm here to adopt a little girl tha-" Vincent was about to say when the lady cut him off.

"Come I can show you all the good little girls" she said then led them out of the room. "This Maddison, she's 4 years old, she was taken from her mom, very cute and her behaviour is perfect.

"Hi" Maddison said then ran off and Vincent smiled.

"This is La-" she was about to say when Vincent cut her off.

"I'm looking for Amina, she's 6 years old" Vincent said and the lady's eyes widen.

"Oh no you don't want her, she's very rude and misbehaving" she said and Vincent rolled his eyes.

"I don't care, I need to see her" Vincent said and she nodded then pointed at the little girl in the corner who was playing by herself. Vincent and Ava walked over to her then stopped down to her level.

"Hi" Vincent said and he turned to look at him then sighed.

"What do you want?" She asked then rolled her eyes "look I am a trouble marker go pick Maddison, Myra, Bella or something" She said then waved them off.

"We don't want them we want you" Vincent said and she looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Really, why would you want me, my mommy doesn't want me either, she left me and so did everyone else so it's better to leave me alone" she said then picked up her doll and walked away.

"Wow sounds like a really smart girl" Ava said and Vincent nodded then stood up.

"See she's hard to deal with it's better to take one of these girls" the lady instead.

"No I want her, she might be my daughter!" Vincent almost shouted. As soon as he said this a message came into his phone. "Indeed she is" Vincent said and his heart started beating faster.

"She's my daughter Ava, I am so happy" Vincent said and Ava hugged him.

"Oh you are the guy that came to run some test on her?" The lady asked.

"Yes her mother left her here and I didn't know about her until last week" Vincent told her and the lady nodded then sighed in relief.

"Okay since she is yours, you'll have to get your papers ready, your process will be much easier than adopting a child and since her mom is in jail and wants nothing to do with her daughter you will gain full custody.

"We'll have three kids now" Ava said and Vincent nodded then pecked her lips.

"Amina come here" The lady called and she walked over to them. "These are your parents and this is your biological father" she told her and Winter looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"I am your real father, your mommy took you away from me and now I am here to take you back" Vincent said and Amina gave him a small smile.

"Really, you won't leave me?" Amina asked and Vincent shook his head.

"No I would never" Vincent said then stoop down to her level. She walked up to him then hugged him really tight. Ava joined in on the hug and the manager awed.

"Promise you won't leave me okay, I always wanted my real daddy and I waited" She cried and Vincent's heart broke.

"I promise I won't" Vincent told her then pulled back "Daddy will have to get some stuff out of the first then you can come home with me and Ava.

"Mommy" she said then pointed at Ava and Vincent nodded.

"See she's a sweet girl she just need someone to love and care for her" the lady said and Vincent glared at her.
••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😭