chapter 33

"Last night was amazing" Ava said as she laid her head on Vincents shoulder while making circles on his chest.

"Oh yeah?" He asked as he sat up then stared into her her eyes.

"Yeah..." she paused then bit her lip "I can't believe we are getting married" Ava said softly and Vincent hummed, her hand vibrating on his chest as he spoke. "I love you" Ava smiled and Vincent pecked her lip.

"I love you too I'm glad that I met you and no one else" he said and Ava nodded.

"Thanks to Paris, we were destined to be together" Ava told him and he sat up. His phone pinged and he grabbed the phone. After reading the message a small smile came on his lips.

"Come on breakfast is downstairs" Vincent said and Ava raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"Did you wake up and make breakfast or get the maid we were talking about?" Ava asked and Vincent shook his head.

"I ordered something for the both of us. Now let's go downstairs I can't wait" Vincent said and Ava smiled while tagging along behind Vincent. As soon as they got downstairs Vincent walked into the living room and saw that the paper bags with the food inside were in placed on the table. Grabbing Ava's hand he pulled her towards the couch.

"I hope you are hungry because we have some delicious pancake and your favourite smoothie" Vincent told and Ava smiled then pecked his lip. Ava stared as Vincent for a sec and she could see the happiness in his eyes and his smile ever so bright. She thought to herself, what did she ever do to deserve such a loving partner.

"Ava" Vincent called, snapping her out of her thoughts. She blinked a few times and he chuckled. "Lost in thought?" Vincent asked and Ava grinned. "Here" Vincent said as he held in his hand the fork with a piece of pancake on it. Ava leaned forward then ate it and her eyes slid shut.

"Oh my god that taste so good" Ava moaned and Vincent nodded.

"Taste like heaven" Vincent added as Ava took another bite, she giggled then hit his chest.

"What do you know about what heaven taste like?" She asked and he took a sip of his smoothie.

"I don't know but I've taste other pancakes and they taste like shit compared to this one" Vincent told her and she laughed.

"Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you, next week I have an ad to do" Vincent said and Ava raised her eyebrows.

"What kind of promotion?" Ava asked as she placed her foot on top of his.

"A company's suit or whatever and I'm going to do a photo shoot" Vincent smirked and Ava pouted.

"What kind of photo shoot?" Ava asked.

"I'll wear clothes and for the next one I'll only wear mens underwear Calvin Klein" he told her and she nodded.

"Sucks that you have to be showing your body to other people but it's okay I guess..." she mumbled.

"Ava I do this all the time... anyways you know how people have been gossiping about me and they know I already have a daughter and a wife. We can't go anywhere in peace without one of those paparazzi showing up. They have seen you and Paris alot of times"

"It's was bound to happen anyways, it doesn't make any sense that we try to hide from them" Ava said and Vincent nodded.

"I got a lot of request to do family ads and photo shoot but I declined since I know your not ready" Vincent told her.

"Yeah well give it a few more time okay" Ava assured him and he nodded. Silence fell between them and they continued eating.

"Hmm..." Vincent paused as he looked at Ava. "You have something right there" Vincent pointed at the syrup on the side of Ava's mouth.