Chapter 2

MATURE CONTENT!!!

When they got to the hotel Vincent opened the door, he pulled Ava in then closed the door. He pushed her up against the door and a gasp left her lips. Placing his hands under her legs he slowly lifted her up, she wrapped her leg around his waist and he slammed his lips on to hers. He couldn't get enough of her lips, yes he wanted more but he hand to savor every last taste. His tongue glide over lips and he took her lip in his and slowly tugged at it, earning a throaty moan from her. She was running out of breath but he was like a drugged, he just couldn't find himself pulling away. She placed her hand on his chest, pushing him back a little. Finally he pulled and he watched her chest move up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Somehow this brought satisfaction to him.

He walked over to the bed then placed her down. He was hovering over her, his eyes roamed every inch and curve or her body. There was more that he needed to see but her body was covered by all this fabric. He buried his head into her neck then began placing kisses along her shoulder. While his mouth and tongue did all the work his hand were slowly removing her clothes. He gently undid her bra then pulled them slowly pulled the straps off her shoulders. He took the bra then threw it on the floor.

Ava moaned when Vincent nibbled and sucked on a particular spot on her neck. Her moans were every please to his ears he had to enjoy every single piece of it.

This wasn't his first one night stand, before Natasha he used to do it all the time. Go to the club pick up women bring them to his place, have sex then leave. But when he met Natasha all of that had stopped, he truly loved her but now all of those feelings are lost. Whatever he was doing now felt like closure, he never went to the club to pick up girls, that was never his intentions just wanted to have a few drinks but his eyes caught woman sitting alone at the bar so he decided to join her. There was something different about her, she was beautiful, she gave him butterflies every time she smiled, he beautiful brown eyes smiled with excitement. But right he got to see those beautiful eyes roll to the back of her head.

On the other hand, this was Ava's first time. The only thing she ever did was kiss Ryan it never got far because she wasn't ready and she was a little scared. Maybe that's why Ryan kept on cheating on her because she was never giving him what he needed. But yet still she's here, about to have sex with someone random guy who she just met a few hours ago, while she has known Ryan for years now. Stupid right? She was drunk and also in need for some type of closure.

Vincent lips traveled all the way down to her chest, while he liked sucking on her neck and leaving marks there he also wanted his lips to be on her breast. Lifting his head up a little he stared at her breast then smirked, they where just the perfect size not too big nor to small. He cupped her breast with his hand then gave it a squeeze. "Ahh" she moaned out then began moving her hips against his. She could feel his shaft poking her. The only think she could think about was having him inside her, yes she was a little scared seeing that it was her first time and it's going to hurt, but she wanted him really bad. While he did wonders with his hand and tongue on her breast. She tried to find the strength to unbutton his shirt and tossed it aside.

As soon as he finished devouring her breast and placing hickeys all over, his lips went down to her belly then in between her legs. Vincent finished pulling the dress of then threw it across the room. "Fuck" he cursed when he saw that she was wearing lace panty and in his favorite colour too, red. She was driving him insane and she didn't even know it. He wanted to take his time and cherish every moment but the little things she did made he want to fuck her and forget about the foreplay.

He slowly took off her pantie, pulling them down her slender legs, he threw them to the side then began kissing her inner thighs. The closer he got to her private area the more she squirmed. He licked her and her mouth immediately fell agape, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "Oh god" she cried out in pleasure as Vincent devoured her. Her hands found their way into his hair, pulling and tugging at it. He groaned then slipped a finger inside her. He wanted her to be weak under his touch. Make her cry and scream his name. While his tongue did the works his fingers matched to the pace of it. "Aughhhh" she moaned out loudly when she felt herself coming. She tried squeezing her legs shut but Vincent pulled them apart. She cried out as she came, trembling.