chapter 44

It has been a couple of days from the wedding. Ava just left the hospital with Paris and Kyson. Since Paris wasn't feeling well for the past few days, Ava kept on worrying herself. Finally her worries were over. The doctor told her that it was nothing bad she just had a little flu, and should she be up and running in a few days. Ava has been taking good care of her just so she could make Paris be happy and not crying all the time.

As soon as Ava got the babies in their respectful carseat she got into the front then started the car. "Daddy" Paris called and Ava slightly turned her body to look at her.

"You want to go see daddy?" Ava asked and Paris nodded with a sad pout. "You'll see daddy when he gets home from work baby" Ava assured her but Paris shook her head.

"No mama, I wanna see daddy" Paris started to whine and Ava sighed.

"Fine we'll go see daddy okay, first let's stop by a fast food place to get daddy some lunch" Ava added and Paris smiled. "There's the happy face that I want to see" Ava added and Paris giggled. Paris was really a daddy's girl, the whole time she was sick she would call for Vincent.

When Ava went to Chick-fil-a she ordered for Vincent, herself and the kids. Kyson started crying and Ava look through the rearview view mirror.

"Here beby" Paris said as she placed his pacifier back into his mouth. Paris placed her finger on her lips then told him to shush "shhh" she said then gently pat his his face. Kyson quiet down then stared at Paris. A big smile came to Ava's face, her heart filled with joy and happiness when she saw that Paris was bonding with her little brother.

"Finally" Ava muttered under her breath. Ava quickly collected Vincent's lunch then placed it down. "Do you want fries baby?" Ava asked Paris and she nodded. Ava handed her the small packet of fries then drove off.

"Daddy yay!" She screamed and Ava smiled. Ava felt so happy that her baby was finally coming back to her happy and joyful self. A few minutes later Ava was finally there, as she slowly parked her car into the parking lot she made sure to check if the kids were okay. Sighing to herself when she realised that Paris fell asleep while on the other hand, Kyson was wide awake while sucking on his pacifier. "How am I going to carry the both of you now?" Ava asked herself as she got out of the car. An idea popped into her head and she smiled. She lift Paris up then laid Paris head on her shoulder. Using her other hand she picked up Kyson's car seat. Closing the door with the side of her hip she locked it.

As she made her way up to Vincent's office people offered to help but she told them that it was okay. Ofcourse some were staring at her while also gossiping but she ignored them. A few helped opened the doors since her hands were full.

Ava let out a sigh of relief when she was finally at Vincent's office, but disappointment washed over her when she saw that Vincent wasn't in his office. Ava placed Kyson's portable carseat on Vincent desk. She then laid Paris on Vincent couch. "It's lunch time so why hasn't Vincent reached as yet" Ava said to herself then turned towards Kyson.

"Looks like it's just me and you baby" Ava said as she rested her hands on her hips. As soon as she said this Vincent came bursting through the door.

"Ava you are here?" Vincent asked as he approached her with a wide smile on his face.

"Wow! Message got around so fast" Ava said and Vincent nodded. "I went to Paris appointment with the doctor and I was about to go home when she said that she wanted to see you, but she fell asleep on the way" Ava said.

"Aww daddy's little girl wanted to see me, I guess when she wakes in a couple of hours she'll see me" Vincent said as he stared at a sleeping Paris with so much love and adoration.