chapter 17

After Ava and Lilly got home from the mall they both got dressed. "Ava you look sexy and hot" Lilly said and Ava laughed.

"No you look sexy and hot" Ava said and Lilly nodded.

"Now let's go to the club, yeah!" Lilly shouted as she walked out the door. Ava shook her head at how silly Lilly was being. They both left the house and Ava locked the door. Getting into the car Ava placed her seatbelt on then looked over at Lilly.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, maybe I should stay home. Plus they said on the news that there will be a hurricane coming, not sure when but I don't want to be stuck at the club" Ava said while biting down on her lip.

"Ava No, you don't need to worry there is no hurricane coming yet just calm down okay" Lilly assured her and Ava nodded then drove off. "So wait, what if the hurricane comes, that means Paris will be stuck at Vincent's house" Lilly said and Ava looked at her through the rearview mirror.

"Yeah atleast she will be safe there, plus she'll spend more time with her daddy" Ava told her and she shrugged.

"But won't you miss her?" Lilly asked.

"Yeah I will but the hurricane won't last forever" Ava said.

When they got to the club Ava got out of the car with Lilly following behind. There was a line at the door, Lily groaned and Ava giggled. They were about to get into the line when the guy with the clipboard stopped them. "Come on in beautiful ladies you don't need to join the line" he said and Ava smiled then winked at him. Everyone in the line started complaining and the guy glared at them.

"Wouldn't it be unfair for the others who were here before us" I whispered into Lilly's ear.

"Well yeah but we got in which means we don't have to stay in the long line" Lilly said then walked inside. The music was blasting through the walls, some people were dancing, smoking, drinking and gambling. Ava was a little exited.

"Okay let's go have some fun" Lilly shouted over the music then walked into the crowd. Ava rolled her eyes then walked up to the bar. Sitting down on a stool she looked up at the bartender.

"I'll have a beer please" she said and he nodded then grabbed a bottle off the self. He lift the cap off then passed it to her. Placing the bottle towards her mouth she took a big gulp.

"So are you going to sit here the whole night?" The bartender asked.

"Yeah just here for some drinks" she told him and he nodded then walked over to another person. Ava looked around the room then spotted Lilly dancing with a guy. "Well that was quick" Ava whispered then turned her attention back to the bartender.

"So what's your name?" He asked while scratching the back of his head.

"Ava" she smiled as he picked up a glass and started pouring tequila inside.

"My name is Liam" he told her and Ava nodded then took a sip of her beer.

A few minutes have passed and Ava was already drunk while making conversations with the bartender "You know your really pretty" Liam said while dancing to the music and Ava giggled then blushed.

"Thank you Liam" she said then leaned forward. She whispered into his ear "You are so cute" she said and he smiled.

"Hey Liam back off" someone said and Ava looked around. A man in a suit, with his drink in his hand was standing behind Ava. "Hello beautiful" he said then sat down beside Ava. Liam rolled his eyes then went back to what he was doing.

"Hi, who are you?" Ava asked with one eyebrow raised.

"I am Benjamin" he whispered into Ava's ear and she giggled.