chapter 35

5 months

Ava and Vincent has been busy non-stop with work and planning the wedding. Even though they had help from their parents with planning the wedding they still felt stressed especially Ava. Vincent tried telling her to relax but she couldn't she was making a big deal of everything.

"Ava you look exhausted... It's 12 in the morning I can finish up this project please go to sleep baby" Vincent said and Ava shook her head.

"No Vincent I don't want you to do this alone I want to help" Ava insisted and Vincent sighed. He began typing away on his laptop while Ava was looking through some files. He glanced at her and he saw that she was tired and she was fighting the sleep. He tried telling her to go to bed but she wouldn't.

"I'll go get myself some coffee you want any?" Ava asked and Vincent shook his head. He watched her as she stood up and he grabbed her hand.

"Ava no... let's just go to bed" Vincent said as he closed his laptop.

"But we are not finished" Ava whined, Vincet stood up then lift her off the floor.

"We can finish tomorrow" Vincent told her as he carried her up the stairs. When he got to the room he placed her down. As soon as her head touch the pillow she fell asleep. Vincent chuckled as he climbed on top of the bed. He laid down then pulled her body closer to his in a spooning position. Ava snuggled into him then fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Zelda and Julie came bursting through the door. "Good morning it's time to get up we have more stuff to do" Zelda shouted and Vincent and Ava both groaned.

"No go away mom" Ava groaned as she placed the pillow over her head.

"Well someone is grumpy today" Zelda said as she sat down on the bed. Vincent sat up then rubbed his eyes.

"We were up all night doing something so we are really exhausted... work related and we have to get ready to go to work in a few minutes" Vincent yawned then stretched a little.

"Oh you poor thing... I think you guys should just relax you've been pushing yourselves too hard. Sleep as long as you like we'll take care off Paris and as soon as you guys gets up breakfast will be ready" Julie said.

"I think we should especially Ava, she not herself since the past few weeks. She's has too much on her plate, all she wants to do is work hard" Vincent paused then looked down at Ava sleeping.

"Yeah every time we suggest something about the wedding she disagrees I think something is bothering her but she's not telling us"  Zelda said and they both agreed.

"I'm worried for her... She doesn't want to leave the house she rather work at home and it's not that easy especially with us handling Paris" Vincent said in low voice.

"We'll figure something out just let her sleep" Julie said and they nodded. "Vincent I think you should rest too I'll call your dad and Wayne to come and help finish your project.

"Thanks" Vincent said as he laid back down. They left the room and Vincent turned towards Ava. "You are such a stubborn headed woman... You are stressing yourself out over little things. Not everything can be perfect baby" Vincent whispered to her as he moved a strain of her hair then tucked it behind her hair. Ava started moving around a little bit and Vincent sighed the closed his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~
4:00pm

Ava groaned as she got out of bed, she stretched a little then yawned. Looking around the room she realised that Vincent wasn't in the room. Ava walked into the bathroom then grabbed her toothbrush. Putting some toothpaste on it she brushed her teeth then washed her face.