chapter 31

Ava sighed when her butt touch the chair it was now break time and Ava felt exhausted. She went to 3 meeting and for the last meeting it did not go well. Vincent got really angry at one of his worker for not doing his job correctly. He was supposed to prepare a presentation for Mr. Chang but he didn't because he got drunk and he forgot what he was supposed to do. Ava never saw that side of Vincent and it's weird but it turned her on a little. Ofcourse she felt sorry for the poor guy, but with Vincent being the boss he was very domineering, bossing everyone around made her feel all tingly inside.

"Ava I'm sorry you had to see that?" Vincent said and Ava raised her eyebrows, she had this impressed look on her face as she walked up to him.

"Are you kidding me, I'm sorry but..." Ava paused then leaned forward whispering in his ear. "It turned me on, jaws clenched, muscles buffed and veins popping hmm" she hummed then licked her lips.

"Mhmm" Vincent hummed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Am I a bad person for feeling that way" Ava asked with a curious look on her face.

"No" Vincent simply said then pecked her lip.

"Well anyways... you shouldn't have fired him you know... give him a chance" Ava said then bit down on lip, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Are you serious right now, he deserved it, he messed it up and made me look fucking stupid, I had to cancel every fucking thing because of him and Mr. Chang does like to wait, he has places to be too now he'll have to wait until Monday, I don't like rescheduling meeting it messes up my whole plan" Vincent said then sighed Ava kissed him and Vincnet sucked on her bottom lip pulling it with his teeth.

"Wrap it up you two this is a work place, never mix business with pleasure" Troy said as he walked in, Ava was shocked and she pulled back quickly. Her heart was beating really fast.

"Troy you are finally back from that trip, I missed you" Vincnet said as he walked up to him then gave him a hug, after patting each others back they pulled away.

"Ava this is my best friend Troy" Vincnet said as he introduced his friend to her. Troy held his hand out for Ava to shake and she placed her hand in his.

"Sorry if I scared you a bit" Troy chuckled and Ava smiled.

"It's okay, how comes Vincent never told me about" Ava asked as she used her elbow to his hit Vincent on the arm.

"Oh is that so?, I've heard a lot about you" Troy said as he pulled his hands back.

"So how did it go?" Vincnet asked as he watched Troy take a seat on the couch.

"Meh... It was okay but other from that I met a girl at the cafe today, man I'm telling you she's the one" Troy said and Vincent laughed.

"You say that to every girl you meet until they fuck you over, they wanna fuck and you ain't want no relationship and if so it never last for long" Vincnet said and Ava just stood there listening to them.

"No Vincent she the one, the one one" Troy said and Vincent laughed even harder.

"Oh the one one, this must be serious, I think you fell in love with someone you just met I hope she feels the same way" Vincnet said and troy eyes him suspiciously.

"You're fucking with me, Vincent I'm serious, look I'm even going to go on a date with her" Troy said and Vincent nodded. "She beautiful" troy said as he searched through his phone. "Here I got a photo with her" Troy said as he handed the phone over to Vincent. Taking it from his hands Vincent looked at the picture, his eyes widen and a gasp left his lips. "Lilly" he said and Ava looked at Vincent confused, he showed Ava the one and she gasped.

"What, do you guys know her?" Troy asked and they both looked at him then nodded.

"She's Ava's best friend, don't mess with her man she will kill you" Vincent said and Ava slapped him on the chest.

"She nice you'll love her, but if you ever hurt my friend or break her heart, I'll will hurt you I don't care if you are Vincents best firend" Ava said and troy gulped.

"So double dat next week Friday?" Troy asked and they both nodded then smiled.

"Anyways we are about to eat lunch do you wanna join us or" Vincent asked him and Troy shook his head.

"I can't my dad wants me back at the house to help him with something, I'll talk to you later and it was nice letting you Ava" Troy said and Ava smiled.

"It was nice meeting you too, now let's go I really need something to eat" Ava giggled and Vincent nodded then led her towards the elevator, troy got in and the door closed. As soon as they got there everyone was staring at them. Ava started fidgeting around and Vincent placed his hand on her back.

"It's okay Ava" Vincent assured her and she nodded. Ava spotted Veronica and she smiled then pointed at her. "Let's go" Vincent said as they walk over to her.

"Ava I'm so glad to see you" Veronica said and Ava smiled as she sat down. Everyone started whispering and Ava knew they were talking about her.

"Oh Hi Mr. V, never thought I would see you here" Veronica said and Vincent rolled his eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell Veronica don't call me Mr. V just say Vincent" Vincent told her and she laughed.

"Okay fine" she gave in and Vincent nodded. "You know? You're employee's are not gonna like that you are sitting with me, they get pretty jealous sometimes especially, you know who?" Veronica said then cleared her throat and Ava laughed a little.

"I don't care what they think" Vincent said as he started eating.

"You know Ava? Since no one knows your little secret they are going to think that you banged Vincent to get that part of the job especially with how close you are with him" Veronica pointed out and Ava nodded then shrugged.

"I don't really care what they think, well... maybe because I'm not all that tough but they'll soon find out anyways" Ava shrugged it off. Ava could feel someone watching her and she looked to her left then her right. Her eyes locked together with Janie's own and Ava looked away. Taking a bite of her sandwich, Ava sighed to herself.

"I don't get why everyone is fussing over Vincent?" Ava asked and Veronica laughed. Vincent knitted his eyebrows together and his mouth fell open.

"What!? Ofcourse they are fussing over me because I'm not and sexy... and you know?" Vincent said as he bit his lip in a seductive way. Ava laughed and Vincent rolled his eyes "I'm everything a girl dreams of" he said as he took a bite off his sandwich.

"Fine" Ava smiled then took a sip of her water. "I going to use the bathroom I'll be right back" Ava said and they both nodded. Standing up Ava left the cafeteria and went down the hall to where the bathroom was. After peeing Ava washed her hand, she looked at herself in the mirror then smiled. On her way out of the bathroom Ava bumped into Janie.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" Ava said as she took a few steps back, looking up she realised that it was Janie.

"So you are the new PA huh?" Janie said as she leaned against the door frame. "What did you to earn that part?" Janie questioned and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me, I need to get back to my lunch" Ava kindly said and was about to walk pass her when she placed her hand on Ava's shoulder.

"You don't know me but let me tell you this, I don't know what you did to get PA position but you are not fit for the part, no one get in my way so enjoy your time here because it won't last" she said as threatened Ava. Ava laughed a little then stared directly in her eyes.

"You're funny, you don't know one thing about me and you are threatening me, I could get you fired just like that" Ava said with a snap of her finger and Janie jumped, you know nothing about me so a I suggest you back the fuck off and... have a great day" Ava said as she brushed pass her. As ava found her way back back to the cafeteria she bumped into someone and a gasp left her lips "Oh my god"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😎