chapter 46

"You brought the freaking kid are you fucking kidding me right now"
Janie cursed. "I said Ava not his daughter!" Janie shouted as she stared at as sleeping Paris on her couch.

"I'm sorry when I walked into the office Paris was the first person I saw so I took her before I got caught, I didn't see Ava by the way" Ryan whispered shout and Janie groaned.

"We both agreed on Ava for a reason, so you could have her while I have Vincent" Janie argued and Ryan shrugged. "I hate kids Ryan"

"Do you want me to bring the kid back?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Ofcourse not we can make money off her" Janie said and Ryan chuckled. "I'm still upset with you Ryan" she added. "Fuck she's waking up, what do we do?" Janie curiously
asked as she look at Paris. "Let hide" Janie said as she walked into the kitchen.

Paris began moving around on the couch. Her eyes fluttered opened and she yawned then began rubbing her eyes. "Mama" she called while looking around "daddy?" she called but no one answered. Paris just realise she was in an unfamiliar place and her parents weren't around. "Nana, Pawpaw?" She called then stood up, she began walking around while look for her parents.

"She is calling her parents go deal with it" Janie said and Ryan shook his head. Paris shoved her thumb into her mouth then sat back down. "Go she probably hungry or something" Janie said then pushed Ryan.

"Hi Paris, I'm your um... uncle Ryan" he grinned and Paris stared at him.

"No I want mommy" Paris said and tears began filled her eyes.

"See you are making her cry idiot" Janie said then slapped his shoulder.

"But I barely said anything to the kid" he said and Janie rolled her eyes.

"Hey kid are you hungry?" Janie asked as she approached Paris.

"No daddy" Paris said then started crying.

"Kid you won't be seeing mommy and daddy in a long while" Janie told Paris and she cried even louder.

"You can't tell her that" Ryan said.

"What she's two or three something, she won't understand" Janie said and Ryan mentally slapped himself.

"Some kids are really smart you know" he added.

"See if you had taken Ava this wouldn't have happened. The place would've been less noisier, and since this is your fault take care of it" Janie said then left.

"Mama, Dada" she cried out and Ryan groaned.

"Paris do you want something to eat?" He asked then paused, he walked into the kitchen then grabbed a snack, a apple and banana. Ryan walked back into the room then looked at Paris. He walked over to her then sat down.

"Here uncle brought you something" he said as he placed them down beside her.

"No" Paris said then turned her head.

"I know mommy probably taught you not to eat from strangers but I'm not, I am fun your uncle" he told her while showing her funny face and she giggled a little "see I won't hurt you" he told her and Paris just stared at him.

"Okay I'll leave this here until you are ready okay" he assured her then turned the TV on.  Leaving her side he sat down in a corner then watched her.

Paris looked down at the Apple then picked it up, she started playing with it for a while then took a bite. She continued eating but when she got to the chips she didn't know how to open it. "Yan" she called while looking around.