chapter 11

Please note I have unpublish a few chapters of this book because I am currently editing and a lot of changes will be made. I don't want anyone to get confuse as I edit so I unpublished the chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava was still upstairs waiting on Lilly to come, a knock sounded on her door and her heart started beating faster. "Lilly" she said hoping that it was her. The door opened and Lilly peaked her head inside.

"Oh thank God Lilly, I can't believe this is happening" Ava said as she stood up and started pacing around the room.

"Ava calm down" Lilly said then sat down on Ava's bed.

"How can I calm down the father of my child is downstairs in my house. He's going be upset when he finds out that I didn't tell him that the baby is his" Ava said while panicking.

"Just take a deep breath, he's downstairs now Ava you can tell him now" Lilly said and Ava shook her head.

"I don't know what if he rejects her or takes her from me, he's a billionaire he can do anything" Ava said then sat down.

"I don't think he's going to do that Ava, he's living in the guest room right?" Lilly asked and Ava nodded "He's going be in your house most of the time and I could tell he loves babies and I know he will want to be around you so why don't you see how he gets along with Paris you know father daughter" Lilly implied and Ava shrugged.

"Okay we'll see what happens" Ava said while biting down on her lip, Lilly smiled then hugged her.

"Okay I can see that your parents are not here so I'm going to leave and come back tomorrow" Lilly said and Ava nodded. When Lilly left the room Ava stood up and started pacing around the room again.

"Now I need to give a him tour of the guest room" Ava said then left the room. She took a deep breath then exhaled as she walked down the stairs, she stop in the middle of the stairs then looked over at Vincent who was sitting on the couch.

"I'm bored do you want to keep me company " Vincent asked, Ava thought he was talking to her and her heart started beating faster. "Ofcourse you do" Vincent said then picked up Paris. Ava sighed in relief then continued walking. She cleared her throat and Vincent looked up.

"Ava I-" he was about to say when she stopped him.

"I need to give you a tour of the guest house let's go" Ava said then took Paris from him. He stood up then followed behind her. They left the house and went into the guest house.

"Okay so this is the dining room" Ava said as she walked around the house "the kitchen" she paused then walked into the living room "your living room" Ava walked upstairs then walked down the hall to the bedroom. "This is your bedroom and your bathroom is over there, bye if you need anything I'm in the house infront of you" Ava said and Vincent glanced at her. Ava wanted to leave the house as quick as possible. She was about to leave the room when he stopped her.

"Wait I forgot my bags at your house" he said.

"Okay I'll go get it" she said and he shook his head.

"It's heavy I'll get it" he said and she shrugged. They went back over to the house and Ava placed Paris back in her bassinet.

"Why are you making that face Paris" Ava cooed. Ava stood by the door eagerly wanting on Vincent to leave. Vincent picked up his bag the walked over to Ava.

"Thanks for the tour" he said then placed his bag down

"Thanks for the tour" he said then placed his bag down. He walked closer to her and her eyes widen.
What is he doing

"Can we talk?" He asked and she shook her head.

"There is nothing to talk about Vincent" Ava was about to move away from him when he placed both his hands on the wall on each side. He moved closer to her, Ava's heart started beating faster and she could feel the butterflies in her stomach.

"Stop" Ava placed her hands on his chest while trying to push him back but he wouldn't budge. He buried his head into her neck then whispered in her ear.

"Why?" He made sure his tongue lick the shell of her ear and she shivered. She hated the fact that she was reacting to his touch. But he was so hot and sexy and she couldn't resist his temptation.

"I have a boyfriend" she bluntly said and Vincent moved back a little. Ava looked up at him and he eyed her suspiciously.

"No you don't" he said and she cocked one eyebrow up.

"Then how do you think I got a baby" she said then folded her arms up to her chest.

"You are lying I can tell" he said and she started whining.

"Vincent I have other things to do" she said while hitting his chest. He placed his hands on her cheek then slowly began to caressed it. Her eyes fell shut and he smirked then brought his lips closer to hers.
Stop Ava you are letting him win

Her eyes flew open and she looked over at the baby" Paris needs to be changed" Ava said and Vincent thought she was trying to make another excuse.

"No she doesn't" he said and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Yes she does just look at that pout she's clearly about to cry" Ava said and Vincent turned to look at her.

"Why is she making that face?" Vincent asked with both his eyebrows raised.

"Let me go change her Vincent" Paris started crying and Vincent pulled away from her. Ava walked over to Paris then picked her up. She began bouncing her as she walked up the stairs.

"We'll talk tomorrow" Vincent said and Ava groaned. She walked into the nursery then laid Paris down on the changing table.

"Okay let's get you cleaned up baby girl" Ava cooed. Ava couldn't believe what happened downstairs she had to pinch herself to see it was true. He came so close to her and when his skin touch her she felt tingles all over her skin. Ava blushed while thinking about it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE ☺