chapter 37

"Ava let's go!" Vincent shouted.

"I can't" Ava groaned as she sat on the toilet.

"Why? you were waiting for this day to come so that Paris can enjoy her first play date" Vincent said as he walked over to the bathroom door. Turning the knob he walked in then looked around the bathroom.

"Don't look at me Vincent" Ava said when Vincent turned to look at her.

"Why? What's wrong?" Vincent asked and Ava stood up.

"I'm constipated" Ava whined and Vincent felt the urge to laugh. "Don't laugh Vincent haven't you ever been constipated before it's not fun when you can't go" Ava said and Vincent tried to stop himself from laughing.

"I'm sorry honey, and yes it happened to me before my mom told me to eat slowly and it won't happen again" Vincent shrugged. Ava rolled her eyes as she washed her hands.

"I don't think I can go" Ava said as she walked out of the bathroom.

"But you have to Ava, Skylar wanted to meet you so bad" Vincent said as he followed behind her.

"I wanted to meet her too but I'm constipated I'm pretty sure you know what it feels like. I am not going to embarrass myself" Ava told him.

"Ava please I can't go without you" Vincent whined and Ava stopped in her tracks then turned towards him.

"I'm going to ask my mom maybe she knows something that could help" Ava told him and Vincent smiled. Following her down the stairs, she walked into the kitchen where her mom stood while feeding Paris.

"Mom I'm constipated do you know anything that can free me up a little?" Ava asked and Zelda's face sadden.

"Oh my you poor thing Ofcourse I can just go into the living room while I make some tea for you, maybe drink alot of water it will help" Zelda said and Ava nodded.

"But... What about the play date Ava?" Vincent asked and Ava sighed.

"Fine we'll go in the afternoon, I'll feel much better by then" Ava told him and he smiled.

"Okay fine by me" Vincent said then left the room.

"I think he's into this playdate more than Paris just look at her over there minding her own business and not paying Vincent any mind" Zelda said as she pointed at Paris sitting in her play area with Vincent telling to her about the playdate.

"Yeah not sure why, anyways he really wants me to meet Levi's wife he thinks we'll get along really well so I'm trying my best to just be there with him, I guess" Ava shrugged.

"Okay Ava I'll get you something to help you so take this water bottle and drink some water" Zelda encouraged Ava as she handed the bottle over to her. Ava told her mom thanks then left the kitchen.

A few minutes later Zelda was finished with the tea, she handed it to Ava then sat beside her on the couch. "Mom what is this, I don't like the smell, is that some herb, weed or something?" Ava asked with her nose scrunched up.

"Stop complaining and drink the tea it's good for you" Zelda said and Ava sighed. "It might smell weird but it's pretty good" Zelda said in a low voice and Ava took a sip.

"It's not that bad I guess" Ava whispered and Zelda nodded. Vincent walked into the room with Paris following behind.

"Paris do you want some" Ava asked and Paris nodded. She walked over to Ava then leaned forward to take sip.