chapter 23

Vincent woke up when he heard shuffling in the room. He peeked one eye open and he saw Ava walking around the room. "Good morning" he whispered and her head snapped towards his direction.

"Morning" she whispered then looked down at the floor.

"Come here" he told her and she took slow steps towards him. Pulling her down beside him he sat up. "Why are you sad Ava?" He asked her and she looked down at the floor. Placing a finger under her chin he lift it to look at her.

"I'm leaving" she said while staring into his eyes and he sighed.

"I know you saw the messages Ava but first let me explain" he told her. He couldn't believe she was so calm about this normally most girls would get really angry. "That girl that messaged my phone is my ex. She cheated on me with my bodyguard. She fucking crazy. She keeps following me I'm not sure how she got my number" he told her and Ava knitted her eyebrows together. She remembered the gossip channel she watched with the both of them.

"Listen I love you Ava and I would Never cheat on you. I want to make you my wife and have my children" he said with a serious look on his face and she blushed, so many butterflies in her stomach.

"I love you too" she whispered and he leaned forward then pecked her lip. She was about to pull away when he deepened the kiss. Placing his hand on the back of her head. He slid his tongue into her mouth tasting every inch and corner. A moan slipped her lips and he groaned. Paris started crying through the baby monitor and Ava pulled back.

"I'll go get P" she said then left the room. Ava placed her hand on her chest then sighed in relief. She loved Vincent so much and just the thought of him cheating on her would break her heart.

A few minutes later Vincent walked back into the room with Paris in his arms. He kissed her forehead and she smiled widely at him. "Dada" Paris said then placed both her little hands on Vincent cheek.

"Did you have a good sleep" he asked and she just giggled.

"Vincent can you get Paris ready we are going home" Ava said as she walked out of the bathroom. He looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"Why was it something that I Did?" He asked and she laughed then shook her head.

"No silly I have work to do" she told him and he pouted. Walking up to him she kissed his cheek. "Wish I could stay but I can't, do you have work to go too?" She asked with one eyebrow raised and he nodded.

"Yes, but I'm coming with you" Vincent said while staring into her eyes.

"Really! But don't you have some work to finish up?" She asked and he nodded.

"I'll just do it at your place" he said and she smiled.

"Aww okay let go get ready" she said while smiling from ear to ear.
•••••••••••••••••••

Vincent was finally ready and so was Paris. Ava picked up her bag then turned to Vincent "sorry I couldn't stay longer" she mumbled and he smiled.

"Then live with me" he whispered, her eyes focused on his lips. A giggle left her lips and he looked at her sternly.

"Oh... you were serious, Vincent I can't live with you" she told him and he asked why.

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend and we're raising a baby. You'll soon be my wife" he told her and she blushed. "We are a small family so we should live together so we won't have to go back and forth between our houses" he told her and she pursed her lip.

"Ok that's a big decision, let's get going" she smiled and he nodded.

"I thought we were going to eat before we leave though?" Vincent said with one eyebrow raised and Ava shrugged.

"Maybe we can stop at a cafe to eat something" Ava said as they walked down the steps. Paris laid her head on Vincent shoulder then shoved her thumb into her mouth.

"You guys are leaving already?" Ashley asked as she walked up to them with a pout.

"Yeah I have somethings to do so I have to go" Ava said and Ashley nodded. She looked over at Vincent then smirked.

"Where are you going?" She asked and Vincent cleared his throat. Ashley began moving her eyebrows up and down while looking back and forth between Ava and Vincent.

"I'm going to spend some time at Ava's house" he said and Ashley smiled then nudged Ava with her elbow.

"You two are a perfect couple hurry and get married" she said and Vincent rolled his eyes.

"Let's go Ava" Vincent said in a low voice and she nodded then hugged Ashley. They left the house and walked over to the car. Ava stopped in her tracks remembering that she left her phone inside.

"Vincent I left my phone inside let me go get it" Ava said in a low voice and Vincent nodded. Leaving his side she ran back inside the house. Grabbing her phone from off the counter she sighed. Walking back over to the door she slowly opened it then looked up. A gasp left her lips and jealousy immediately washed over her when she saw Vincent talking a woman. She was so close to him as if she wanted to kiss him.

"Vincent I missed you so much why didn't you answer my calls and text?" Natasha asked him and Vincent rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here leave right now, who let you in?" Vincent almost shouted at her and she sighed.

"Please Vincent I miss you take me back" she begged then placed her hand on his shoulder. Using his other hand he pushed her back.

"You need to fucking leave and never come back or I swear you are going to regret stepping foot inside my home" he said through gritted teeth. He looked at Paris who was laying in her carseat while looking at Vincent. Paris started whining and Natasha head snap towards Paris direction.

"Whose baby is that?" She asked while pointing at the baby.

"She's my daughter" as soon as the last word left Vincent lips Natasha began to freak out.

"What do you mean she's your daughter? How did this happen I only left for a couple a months and you got some bitch pregnant" she cursed and Vincent got angry he balled his hands in a fist but then relaxed when he remembered that his daughter was watching.

"You need to leave ri-" Vincent was cut off when Ava cleared her throat.

"You left me for her" she said while pointing at a confused Ava.

"She's a way better girlfriend, mother and everything that you could never be Natasha. Your nothing but a piece of trash now leave before I called my guards!" Vincent shouted startling Paris she started crying and Ava walked over to her. Natasha glared at Ava then stormed out.

"I'm sorry princess" Vincent cooed then kissed her cheek. As soon as Ava calmed down Paris she got into the front seat. Vincent closed the door then got into the driver seat of his car.

Ava glanced over at Vincent as he started the car "so that's the girl" she whispered and Vincent nodded.

My mother told me not to hit girls but I wanted to slap her so bad for the way to talked about you" Vincent said through gritted teeth while gripping the steering wheel. Ava placed her hand on his and he looked over at her.

"It's okay Vincent" she assured him and he relaxed at little.

"Knowing Natasha she crazy and I don't trust her" Vincent said.
••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the late update again, I'm a bad author

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🙄