chapter 19

"I've been waiting for you Vincent" she purred and he cleared his throat.

"Fuck me" he said then walked up to her. He wasn't going to try and stop himself this time. Ava was laying in bed naked and he was going to take her. Quickly removing his clothes Vincent climbed on top of her and she bit her lip. He leaned forward then kissed her. Wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, she began moving her hips against his. Vincent groaned then placed his lips towards her ear.

"Would you rather I take this slow, make you feel good or would you rather I go fast and hard" Vincent whispered in her ear and her breathing increased and she closed her eyes then thought about it just for a second.

"I want you to fuck me hard and fast please" she whispered back into his ear then licked the shell.

"Ugh" Vincent was glad she picked that because he was really hard and his member was begging to enter her. "Oh wait do you have a condom?" He asked while looking down at her.

"We don't need one I'm on pill" she said and Vincent eyed her suspiciously.

"I don't know you're drunk, you would say anything" Vincent said and she rolled her eyes.

"Vincent I'm on pills" she said with a serious face and Vincent continued starting at her. She started laughing and Vincent didn't know if she was telling the truth or she was joking.

"Give me a condom" he told her and she shook her head.

"Vincent I already said what I said now have sex with me or I'll just touch myself" she told him and he sighed.

"Ava you know if you get pregnant again it's going to be your fault" Vincent told her and she giggled then nodded. Vincent slid into her and her lips parted. He started moving his hips back and forth. He buried his head into her neck kissing and sucking her sweetspot.

"Faster Vince" Ava moaned. Vincent removed his head from her neck then sat up. Placing both his hands on Ava's hip he pulled her towards his waist. Speeding up his pace, her head fell back and her mouth was wide open. Her moans and his groans filled the room.

"Oh god right there" she moaned out "yes, yes, yes" she kept on repeating until she came. Vincent pulled out of her then told her to turn over. Ava did as she was told. Her ass was in the the air and her face pressed down into the pillow. He slammed into her and she gripped the sheets pulling it towards her. "Ahh" she moaned.

"Fuck, you're so tight" Vincent groaned then slapped her ass. She whimpered and Vincent leaned forward. He grabbed her breast then gave it a squeeze.

"Vincent harder" she moaned and Vincent smirked. Ava was a moaning mess. She didn't care what was happening around her the only thing she could think off was Vincent. His thrust were hard and fast.

"You like that?" He asked, sweat trailing down his face. He pulled out of her then laid down on his side in a spooning position. He entered her and she licked her lips.

"Vince" she moaned out loudly, she placed her hand on his chest pushing back a little. "Augh fuck I'm gonna c-" she was about to say when she came trembling. Vincent continued to thrust into her until he felt himself cumming he placed his hands on her hips then dug his fingers into her skin.

"Fuck Ava" Vincent groaned shooting his seeds deep inside her. Ava's mouth fell opened and her breathing increased. She bit down on her lip hard burying her head into the pillow. Vincent thrust into her a few more times then pulled out. Ava smiled then turned on her side so that she was facing him.

"I enjoyed that so much" Ava said and Vincent pulled her close to his body planting a kiss on her forehead. As soon as they calm down Vincent pulled Ava closer so that their was no space between them. He slowly lift her leg then entered her. "Vincent what are you doing?" Ava asked.

"Ready for round two" Vincent smirked then pulled her up with him.

"But the drug wore off" she said and Vincent chuckled.

"I don't care, I need to take you again" Vincent said and Ava blushed then wrapped her legs around his waist. He began thrusting upward while she stared down at him. "Oh god" she moaned when he sped up his pace. She buried her head into his neck, closing her eyes while kissing and sucking on his neck. She ran her hand through his hair pulling and tugging at it. "Fuck" she moaned, her head fell back and Vincent placed his hands on her breast giving it a squeeze. His teeth grazed her nipple and in that moment she came.

Sweat trailing down their skins. Their bodies rubbing against each other. Her sweet moans and his groans filled the room. He couldn't control himself she made him weak. She loved the feeling and connection that they both had. She wanted that to last. Her mouth was dry, slowly licking her lips to make it moist again. She could tell he was tell he was staring up at her and it amuses her. Wrapping his arms around her neck her pulled her lips closer to his lip. He tasted every inch and corner. Their tongues battling together as if it was a fight. He licked her bottom lip pulling it with his teeth. Ava's hands trailed all the way down to his back. Digging her finger nails into his skin. He hissed, Vincent moved his lips down to her neck. Kissing her delicate drown skin.

"Hmmm" Ava hummed her eyes fluttered opened and she was staring right into Vincent's ones. She licked her lip pushing him back. He laid his head on the pillow then placed both his hands behind his head. Placing both her hands on his chest she began riding him. Vincent just watched thinking how beautiful she was. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Vince" Ava moaned and he could tell she was coming. Placing both hands on her ass he lift her up A little then began thrusting upwards. "Ahhhh"

"Fuck" Vincent groaned when she tightened around him screaming out his name. He shot his seeds deep inside her. Thrusting into her a few more times he pulled out. Her body went limp and she fell on his chest, waiting for her breathing to be normal. She slightly lift her head then looked up at Vincent who was already looking down at her.

Ava laid beside him and he wrapped his arms around her, she placed her head on his chest and he sighed brushing a loose strand of her ear behind her ear. They just laid there not saying a thing. Ava was still drunk but the drug has worn off.

The place was not calm the rain was falling hard, the lighting lit up the place and the thunders were loud. Ava was a little scared now she could tell who Paris got it from. Ava laid her head on Vincent chest hugging him tighter. "Are you afraid of the thunder" he chuckled and she nodded.

"Only when it's really loud" she said as she wrote circles on his chest.

"Oh I can see where Paris gets it from" he said then run his hand though her ear.

"I really hope that she is okay" Ava told him.

"I bet she is living her best life, in a sound proof roof listening to lullaby and sleeping" Vincent said and Ava smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😏