chapter 25

Ava placed Paris down in her crib then sighed. Looking down at her phone she realised that it was almost 4pm. Leaving the room she went back downstairs to unpack her groceries. "I can't believe I saw that girl today, she's so obsessed with Vincent" she paused "well my ex was obsessed with me too but he stopped when he found out I was pregnant" Ava said to herself as she placed the fruits into the fridge.

Ava started humming a song while packing the stuff. Grabbing her phone from her pocket she started playing the song while dancing to it. Two pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pulled close towards his body. She jumped a little then smiled. Burying his head into her neck he took a deep breath then exhaled.

"Hmmm" he hummed then placed a kiss on her neck.

"Vincent you are home early" she said as she took a bite of her apple.

"I told you that I would come home early didn't I?" He asked as he started dancing with her.

"Yeah, I'm glad you are home to keep me some company babe" she said in  a low voice. Pulling away from her she turned to face him. Ava bit her lip when she saw that Vincent tie was loosened, his button up shirt pulled out of his waist and his hair looking a little messy. "How was work?" Ava asked as she grabbed the banana off the counter.

"It was okay I didn't really do a lot today just finished up a few things. So what did you and P do?" He asked.

"We went to the store to get some groceries and guess who we saw today?" She paused "that crazy ass ex of yours" Ava said and Vincent hands balled into a fist.

"She's not my ex she's nothing to me"  he said and Ava shrugged.

"And guess what she threatened me saying that I should watch my back. Should I be scared? cause she creeps me out and she's so obsessed with you. I really don't trust her" Ava told him.

"Don't worry Ava someone suggested that we should get a restraining order so she can't come near us" Vincent assured her and she nodded then sighed.

"Okay good because I don't want her near Paris" Ava whispered and he agreed. Silence fell between them, Ava sighed then stared into his eyes. Placing the banana towards her lip she licked the tip then slowly took a bite. Vincent didn't even blink he knew she was teasing him.

As soon as Ava started chewing he was infront of her by the blink of an eye. Grabbing the banana from her he placed it down on the counter "what do you think you're doing?" He whispered, his face was close to hers, so close that their nose were touching.

"Nothing I was just eating my banana give it back" she said innocently as she tried reaching for it. He placed his hand over her's to stop her from picking it up. Pushing her up against the counter she gasped.

"You are naughty" he whispered in her ear then trailed his nose against her skin. Pulling back from her she stared into his eyes.

"I have something to ask you, I wanted to ask earlier but didn't get to" he said and she nodded. "We've been together for a while now and I want you and Paris to be by my side everyday. I don't want to wake up and you're not there. Will you move in with me?" He asked and her eyes widen.

"Oh my god are you serious?" Ava asked and Vincent nodded waiting for her answer.

"I don't know this is so sudden" she said as she placed her hand over her mouth. "What should I say?" she asked while biting down on her lip.

"Say yes Ava, let's be closer together. Then get married and have more kids" he said and Ava laughed.

"Yes let's do it" she paused "what about this house, we can give it to Lily" Ava added and Vincent nodded and smiled.