chapter 30

Vincent eyes fluttered open and he sat up then yawned, looking around the room he saw that Paris was still sleeping but Ava wasn't there. Standing up he placed the pillow beside Paris so she wouldn't roll off. He left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen, where Ava was drinking some tea.

"Good Morning" he said softly, to get her attention. Raising her eyebrows and pursing her lips, she turned on her heel to face him.

"Good Morning" she said with a small smile "I made you coffee and your breakfast is over there" She said then turned her back to him as soon as she finished talking. Vincent took slow steps towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Are you still mad at me for what happened yesterday?" he asked and she ignored his question. "Ava please... I don't like it when you are mad at me please" He begged and she turned to him once more.

"I'm not mad at you" she said as she shrugged it off and Vincent sighed.

"Ava I know you, fine I'll just make it up to you then" he said with a soft chuckle and she smiled. Picking up the cup she began sipping her coffee. A few minutes later Vincent came back to the kitchen, placing his phone down he turned on his favourite music. Ava's head snapped towards his direction and she cocked one eyebrow up.

"Vincent what are you doing?" Ava asked when he started dancing.

"Dance with me" he said and Ava shook her head, she wanted to laugh so hard at the dance moves he was doing.

"No Vincent, we have Paris to get ready and we have work to go to" she said as he grabbed her hand then pulled her body towards his body.

"We won't be late Ava" he whispered in her ear, he spin her around a few time while moving his hips and bopping his head to the song. The only thing Ava could do was laugh at him, with amusement in her eyes. Moving away from him, she finally gave into him and started dancing while moving her hands around in the air and dancing to the beat. Vincent laughed at how weird she was dancing. Placing both hands on her cheek he kissed her. "I love you" he said and she blushed.

"I love you too, now lets go get ready for work, I'll go get Paris" Ava said and Vincent nodded. Vincent took a sip if his coffee then sighed, looking around the kitchen he finds himself looking for something but he didn't know what it was. He knitted his eyebrows together then bit his lip. When it finally clicked in his head he chuckled to himself.

"Oh yeah, I want looking for anything I just got lost in thoughts" he whispered to himself. Humming to the music he was listening to earlier he finds himself reading the newspaper that was placed on top of the counter. A smirk played on his lips when he saw himself in the newspaper. Looking between the shelf his eyes landed on a book. Slowly Vincent placed the newspaper down then took slow steps towards it. Reaching out, he grabbed the book and his eyes widen.

"Vincent what are you doing with my book" Ava said as she ran up to him with Paris in her arm. Grabbing the book from him, Vincent smirked at her.

"Fifty shades huh?" He said and Ava blushed.

"I like it" Ava said and Vincent walked up to her, he leaned forward then whispered into her "I bet you like the sex scenes more" he slapped her ass and she whimpered.

"Whatever you say Vincent" Ava smiled as she walked over to Paris high chair. "The book is good overall" Ava added and Vincent chuckled as he took a sip of his coffee. As soon as Ava finished feeding Paris she went upstairs to have a bath while Vincent got Paris ready to go to her grandma's house. After a while Ava got dressed then stayed with Paris while Vincent took a bath.

"Ava have you seen my phone? I want to send a message to the guards so they can be here by 10" Vincent asked when he came out of the bathroom while drying his hair.