chapter 36

Did a little editing sorry about earlier.

It's been a week after with the whole thing between Ava and the messages that she got, she came to a conclusion that it was Natasha, since she was the only one who was threatening the family. Ava tried her best to be brave and not live in fear. She still felt a little threatened and she didn't want Vincent to know because he would worry. The only way Ava would leave her house was if someone was going with her.
~~~~~~~~~

Vincent picked up Paris then placed her down on the floor. "Daddy" Paris said as she pointed at her door.

"Yes princess we'll go see mommy shortly okay but let's go use the potty" Vincent said he held on to her hand. He walked into the bathroom and she ran over to the tub.

"No daddy" she giggled then gave him a big smile.

"Come on Paris I'm trying my best... you do it for mommy so do it for daddy too" Vincent begged and she shook her then started running around the bathroom. "I thought you were daddy's little girl" Vincent groaned.

"No mama" she said and Vincent chuckled.

"Come here you stinky monkey" Vincent said and he started chasing her around the bathroom. "It was so much easier when you were a baby all I had to do was change your diaper" Vincent said and Paris kept on laughing. Grabbing her little body he threw her in the air then caught her back.

"Okay if you go use the potty I'll give a lollipop deal?" Vincent asked and she smiled.

"Yesss" she said and he placed her down. Paris walked over to the potty then sat down. "All done" she said then stood up.

"One point for daddy" Vincent said as he picked her up. Walking over to the sink he let her wash her hands then left the room. "Let's go look for mommy" Vincent said as he walked down the stairs to the living room where Ava was seated on the couch talking to her mother. "Wait I have to make a pit stop at the kitchen to give you candy" Vincent said.

Pulling the candy jar Vincent took a lollipop from it then handed it to her. "Thank you" Paris said and Vincent nodded.

"I'm so happy you are my daughter" Vincent said in appreciation then kissed her cheek. Placing her down on the floor she ran out of the kitchen and Vincent followed behind her.

"Mommy" Paris called as she ran over to Ava.

"Hey baby" Ava cooed as Paris came running into her arms. "Where did you get that?" Ava asked as she pointed at the lollipop.

 "Where did you get that?" Ava asked as she pointed at the lollipop

"Umm... Dada... pwaty" she said and Ava knitted her eyebrows together.

"She means the potty, she used it just awhile ago and I promise her a candy if she uses it" Vincent grinned and rolled her eyes.