chapter 29

"Shush baby it's okay" Ava assured her. "I'll call daddy again" she said as she called his number but he didn't answer. "Shit" Ava whispered when he wasn't picking up. The sound of glass scattering filled her ears and her eyes widen. "Vincent please pick up, I think someone is robbing the house" she said as she tried calling him again but he didn't answer.

After a few minutes the place got silent and Paris fell asleep. Ava just sat there in the corner, not knowing what to do. The doorknob to her room started rattling and her eyes widen. Placing Paris down on the bed she open the drawer then took out a scissor and stood beside the door. As soon as the door opened Ava was about to stab the person in the neck, but she stopped herself when she realised that it was Vincent. She sighed in relief and her body relaxed. Tears filled her eyes and Vincent walked up to her.

"What's wrong I told you I'll be here sorry about being late, I think someone tried to hack me" he said and Ava began hitting his chest.

"I was scared to death, I told you that someone was here, I heard glass shattering" Ava cried.

"I'm sorry that was me, I accidentally bump the vase and it fell" he chuckled and Ava rolled her eyes.

"I saw someone passing by the window and it wasn't you or danny" she sobbed and Vincent wrapped his arms around her waist. "I have a daughter and something could've happen to the both of us and you weren't even there!" Ava whispered shouted so she wouldn't wake Paris.

"I'll go look on the security cameras okay" he said and Ava nodded then walked over to Paris, picking her up she held her close to her chest. Vincent left the room and went downstairs to the security room with Ava following behind. "Okay let's see" he said as he watched it.

"Who is it" Ava asked as she looked over Vincent shoulder.

"That's definently Natasha" he said and Ava bit down on her lip.

"But I thought you said that we got a restraining order for her, so why is she here" Ava asked as things started to run through her mind.

"Yeah I did, it's really dark outside and she's wearing black but I can tell it her" Vincent said, Ava gasped when she saw that Natasha did come inside the house.

"Vincent you fucking lied to me, you said it was you, she was the one who broke the Vase" Ava said as she stared at the screen.

"Ava I can explain, I only lied to you because I didn't want you to panick I'm sorry" he apologise then stood up, he took steps towards her and she took a step back. Tears filled her eyes and Vincent was about to wipe it away when she moved her head.

"She came into our house, we could've gotten hurt, she's a fucking psycho Vincent. I tired calling you about 5 times and you didn't even pickup, what was so big at the bank that you couldn't even come to check on us huh?!" Ava shouted at him and he began scratching the back off his head.

"I'm sorry Ava, I tried my best to get here as fast as I could" he said as he shoved both his hands in his pocket.

"She picked the lock and came in, I was scared okay, I didn't know who it was, I thought some came to rob our house, did she leave?" Ava asked and Vincent nodded.

"She went out back when she saw that I was coming. This won't happen again I promise, the guards are coming in tomorrow. So she can't come near us" he tried his best to comfort Ava without touching her. Paris started crying from all the shouting and Ava tried putting her back to sleep.

"She's obsessed with you Vincent and she'll do anything to get to you, how did she even find out that you live here, we just bought the house?" Ava asked with worried and scared written all over her face.

"I don't know" Vincent said and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Well maybe she's stalking you" Ava said as soon as it popped into her head. "If anything happens again or anything sus, I'm leaving. I'm going to Lilly's house and I'm taking Paris with me.

"Ava it won't happen again trust me, I won't let her hurt you or the baby" he assured her.

"Here take Paris, I'm going to have a bath then go to bed, and she sleeping with us tonight" Ava said as she gave Paris to Vincent. Ava left the room and went upstairs, while removing all her clothes she heard the door open and Vincent walked in with Paris wide awake.

"Mommy's sorry for waking you daddy will put you back to sleep" Ava said as she kissed Paris forehead.

"Ava I'm sorry I lied about the vase" he said and Ava looked up at him.

"It's okay" she whispered then walked into the bathroom. Ava wanted to to tell Vincent all about her day today but she didn't feel the mood. She was really upset with him for not answering his phone. She took a quick bath then dressed in the clothes she was wearing before since they were clean. Walking back into the room, she saw Vincent rocking Paris back to sleep. He placed it down then kissed her forehead.

"You can go have a bath now" Ava said in a low voice and he nodded. Ava brush passed him as she walked towards the bed she laid beside Paris. Slowly Ava started running her fingers through the babies curls while Paris was sucking on her pacifier. Ava waited for Vincent to come out of the bathroom, some how she didn't feel safe without him laying beside her. He took a while to leave and her eye lid where getting heavy so she fell asleep.

Vincent felt so stupid for not getting home as quick as possible. He himself knew Natasha was stalking him. Sometimes he would see her when he's doing something but when he looked if she was really there she was gone. Vincent had talk to the police about it and they have him a few advices. Natasha couldn't get close or even touch him because of the restraining order. "I'm going to order someone to give her message" he said as his jaw clenched and unclenched. Vincent left the bathroom and went into the room. He couldn't let anything happen to his family or he won't forgive himself for it. He loved them too much to lose them.
••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😟