Chapter 50

After going through a few processes Vincent finally got carry Amina home and instead of Amina having Natasha last name he changed it his, Amina Rose Williams. She was really shy to meet anyone. "Wow your house is very big daddy" she said when he walked into the house.

"This is your house too baby" Vincent told her as he led her over to the couch.

"Daddy" Paris screamed as she ran into the living room. Vincent lift her off the floor then hugged and kiss her. Winter looked at Paris then back at Vincent.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that you have a baby bother and sister" Vincent said to her and she smiled.

"I always wanted a baby brother or sister, Well not really but whatever" Amina said and Vincent chuckled. Amina walked over to Paris then held her hand.

"Hi I am Amina, your big sister, you should listen to me" Amina said and Paris stared at her in confusion. Ava laughed as she walked into the room with Kyson in her arms. "Baby brother and mommy" Amina squealed as she lets go of Paris hand.

"When I was at that other lady house, the one that took me from foster care told me that she didn't want me and she was using me, why did she not love me?" Amina asked as she played with Kyson hand.

"Don't worry about that Amina just know what we really really really love you" Ava told her then kissed her forehead and Amina smiled from ear to ear.

"Do I have a room or do I get to sleep with baby sister,
Can I sleep with my baby sister?" Amina asked and Vincent nodded. "Yay!" Amina screamed and Ava smiled.

"At the foster care no one wanted to play with me, I was a little mean though" she paused then placed her finger on her chin. "But they would trouble me saying no one wants me especially the nurses and social workers, but I got my daddy, mommy, brother and sister. Look whose laughing now ha!" she said and Ava laughed a little.

"She sure likes to talk a lot" Vincent smiled as he took a seat beside Ava. "I still can't believe she's my daughter" Vincent softly said and Ava pecked his lips.

"Paris we are going to sleep in the same room are you happy?" Amina asked and Paris shyly nodded.

"The manager said that she was never happy in that place, I'm happy we got her out, no one seems to like her and she's so adorable and sweet. All she needed was TLC and she's like an angle" Ava said.

"I'm happy she looks nothing like Natasha" Vincent said and Ava nodded.

"Mommy, snack?" Paris asked as she pointed at the kitchen. Kyson started crying and Ava tried calming him down.

"I think he needs a diaper change" Ava said and Vincent stood up.

"I'll change his diaper while you give Paris a snack" Vincent said.

"I'll have what Paris is having please, daddy I'll help you with baby brother" Amina said and Vincent smiled as he picked up Kyson. Amina took Vincent's hand and he walked up the stairs. He walked into the nursery then placed Kyson down. Removing his onesie and diaper he grabbed the wiped.

"Stinky" Amina giggled and Vincent chuckled. "Here daddy" Winter said as she picked up the diaper then handed it to him.

"Thank you princess" He said then placed the diaper on Kyson.

"Look he's so happy" Amina said as she pointed at Kyson who was smiling while pumping his legs and arms

"Look he's so happy" Amina said as she pointed at Kyson who was smiling while pumping his legs and arms. "Where do they come from?" Winter asked and Vincent eyes widen.

"What?" Vincent asked while scratching the back of his head. He definitely did not know how to answer that question.

"Where do babies come from and can we have another one?" Amina asked as Vincent picked up Kyson.

"Let's go ask mommy" Vincent said as they left the room. They went back downstairs to the kitchen and Ava handed the Doritos over to Amina along with a bottle of juice. Ava lift Amina off the floor then placed her down on the chair.

"Mommy, daddy told me to ask you were babies come from?" Amina asked with her eyebrows knitted together. Ava shared a glance with Vincent and he shrugged.

"How do you think it happen?" Ava asked and she tilted her head to the side.

"Um... I think Daddy loves mommy then the love is so strong and god puts the baby in Mommy's tummy and it starts to grow big and strong" Amina said as she took a bite of her chip, Paris started laughing and Vincent wanted to laugh so bad but he kept it in.

"Mommy and daddy made the baby and put it in mommy's belly, where the baby is growing bigger and bigger. When the baby is ready, a doctor will take the baby out of mommy's belly so we can all finally meet him or her!" Ava explained and Amina giggled.

"Can we have one more?" Amina asked and Ava's eyes widen.

"Yes we can but when Kyson gets older okay" she said and Amina nodded then smiled. Ava walked up to Vincent then pulled him in a corner.

"We are not having another one" Ava said and pouted.

"What! We can't settle with three" Vincent groaned as he placed Kyson down in the bassinet and Ava shrugged.

"I don't know, I think three is a great number" Ava giggled, Vincent tickled her and she started laughing really hard.

"Fine, we can have another" Ava gave in and Vincent smirked.

"Two more" Vincent said and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Don't push it" Ava said and Vincent laughed then pecked her lip.

"I love you" Vincent said then pecked her lip.

"I love you too" Ava said then pulled back "I can't wait for everyone to meet Winter. Ava said as she pressed her body against Vincent's front.

"Yeah me too, they are going to be so happy to meet her" Vincent said and nodded.
••••••••••••••
This book is finally coming too an end.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🎈