chapter 3

Above is a picture of Ava

Ava woke up and smiled to herself, remembering what happened last night. She looked around and saw that Vincent was nowhere to be found.

Vincent," she called, but no one answered. She got off the bed and looked around the hotel, but he wasn't there. She took up her belongings and rushed out of the room. She felt really hurt that Vincent left and didn't say anything. But what did she expect? He's a man, and men do these things. She heard about it all the time.

Ava walked out of the hotel and left. When she reached home, she got into the shower and had a nice bath. She knew she had work to do, but she felt really depressed.

Ava came out of the bathroom fully clothed. She walked downstairs into the kitchen and made herself some bacon and eggs with toast. Ava took up her phone and texted Lilly.

Ava: hey

Lilly: hey Bestie where were you last night? I was looking everywhere for you I was worried sick, why didn't you call or text me?

Ava: I was with a guy named Vincent and I got drunk so I couldn't call or text you because

Lilly: because of what?
..................

Lilly: I'm waiting

Ava: because I was having sex

Lilly: Omg you had sex I think I'm rubbing off on you

Ava: But he left

Lilly: its ok avs guys are like that you know

Ava: I'm not going to cry over that stupid guy
It's kinda sad too because I gave my first to him

Lilly: now Now that's my girl I'm coming over be there in 7 min

Ava: ok

Ava placed her phone down and waited for Lilly to get here. She picked up the remote and turned on the TV then browsed through Netflix she found a movie and began eating her toast. She never really thought that it would happen to her but it did. She lost her virginity to some stranger and not someone who she thought she would spend her life with forever. The door bell rang, interrupting her thoughts. She stood up and walk over to the door then opened it revealing Lilly. Lilly walked passed Ava and went over to the couch. She sat down and picked up one of Ava's toast.

"Hey that's mine" Ava whined and Lilly chuckled.

"I want you to tell me everything ok," Lilly said while looking up at Ava, she nodded and sat down.

"Ok I was sitting at the bar and he came over to me, he started speaking to me and I kinda like the guy because he was so hot and all. Then he asked me if you are my friend and I said yes. He said I had a beautiful smile and then he kissedmeonthelips which was so passionate and I actually liked it and then he said that I should come to his place and I said yes" Ava said all in one breath.

"Wait I didn't get one part," Lilly said.

"Which one" Ava asked knowing what Lilly wanted to hear.

"When said you have a beautiful smile, that part" Lilly explained.

"Hekisssedmeonthelips" Ava said through her teeth.

"What!" Lilly shouted.

"He kissed me ok," Ava said while blushing.

"I knew it, he kissed you," Lilly said chanting like a kid. "One more thing," Lilly said.

"What!, if it is about sex I don't want to hear," Ava said while shaking her head.

"Oh come on avs you know how I am with these kinds of stuff my best friend had sex for the first time" Lilly insisted.

"Ok go ahead," Ava said then rolled her eyes.

"Did he touch your breast and did he finger you?" Lilly asked.

"Yes and no" Ava said while shying away.

"Your lying" Lilly looked at her in disbelief.

"Ok yes he did it," Ava said.

"Did what?" Lilly asked.
I hate it when she does this

"You know," Ava said.

"No I don't," Lilly said, toying with her.

"He fingered me ok," Ava said while blushing.
Only because you're my best friend I'm telling you this.

"How did it feel?" Lilly asked.

"I'm going upstairs Lilly and don't follow me," Ava said as she walked up the stairs. Lilly just laughed.

<><><><><><><><>

Vincent looked in the room expecting to see Ava but she was not there, Vincent walked over to the bed and placed the breakfast down on the dresser he looked at the note he left her telling her that he had gone to get breakfast for the both of them, the note was in the same place, left untouched as if she did see it. He was a little sad that she just left like that. Looking down at the floor he realized that she left her bracelet, picking it up he placed it in his pocket

I can't believe she just left like that, she's just like all the other girls I've met and I really thought she was different, the conversation we had last night showed me that she was the one but I guess I was wrong. I really miss her face, her smile and her body and I just met her. That's crazy.

Vincent left the hotel and went back to his place. When he got there he saw his sister Ashley sitting down with her son Kyle in her arms.

"What are you doing here Ashley," Vincent asked then walked over to where they were sitting. He took Kyle from Ashley then placed him in his lap. Kissing both his cheek and he smiled.

"I can't visit my twin brother anymore?" she asked him "Vincent can you watch Kyle for me so that I can do some business" Vincent nodded and with that she left, he placed kyle down on the floor and he began playing with his toys. Vincent walked into the kitchen and took some grapes out of the fridge. He walked back to the living room and sat back down on the couch.

Kyle looked up at Vincent then at the grapes, he got up and walk over to Vincent while holding on to objects so he wouldn't fall, when he finally reached he looked at Vincent then took the grape in his palm"taaaaa" kyle says trying to tell Vincent thanks. Vincent lifts him off the floor and gave him a kiss on his cheek, kyle gave Vincent a toothy smile.

"That's my boy," Vincent says while throwing kyle in the air. He laughs and Vincent smiled.
It is so awesome to have a baby I wish I had one for myself.

"Ok buddy time for your nap until mommy comes," Vincent said while looking down at Kyle, Vincent took Kyle's bottle in hand and placed it in his mouth while gently rock him to sleep.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😳