Chapter 5: Sophie

"Hey Bi! Can you go grab the pole?"

She laughed. "Sure,"

I laughed to. "We need support. So we need the mighty pole!"

She laughed again and handed the pole to me. We'd spent about 2 hours, and we were finally done. It was a tunnel of blankets that led to the actual fort part, which kinda looked like a tent, but made with pillows and blankets. It was around 11 that night when my lady in waiting - and friend - Linh, came out of the maids room (kinda like a lounging room for the staff but there was a door that connected to my room), curtsied and said,

"Princess Sophie, Queen Edaline wishes me to tell you and Lady Biana not to stay up to late, but I must be going. I have to get back to setting up the men's lounge or Madam Alina will have my head."

Ugh. I hate that my dad told Linh that she had to be formal when we were around other royals

Omg. I just remembered this. All the other selections have castes. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh well! To late now.

Me and Biana exchanged a look. I grabbed Linh's wrist. "Wait, Linh. Why don't you join us?

Is Biana a Princess? Lol I forgot in my own story

Linh hesitated. "Your majesty, I really must continue my chores."

I rolled my eyes. "C'mon Linh. I'll excuse you from them. It's ok. How 'bout this. We can wake up early tomorrow and I'll help you finish up in the men's lounge. K?"

"I'll help to!" Biana chimed in.

Linh smiled. "Ok." 

She sat down with perfect posture. Biana gave her a strange look. "She has to do that in front of other royals unless they give permission for her not to." 

"Ohhhhhh." 

I laughed and Biana spoke up. "Linh, it's ok. You don't have to do that. I'm your friend now." 

Linh smiled, and relaxed. "That's so much better. Do you know how hard it is to have to act like that for that long? Ugh."

We all laughed, knowing that we all knew the horrid pain. But then a new horrid pain came in. 

Truth or Dare. 

This is what the final product looked like:

Hmm. What do you guys think. I'm gonna have one of the boys see them out in the garden, and hopefully their head will be full of super sweet things about one of the girls. Who should it be? 

Keefe

Fitz

Dex

Tam

Or...

Wylie

I'll do any of them, but I have a specific idea about who'll they'll thinking about. Thanks for reading, I hope you like it!

-LoveBooks151515