Chapter 20: Sophie

The next morning, I told my maids I was kicking out a selected, and they freaked. They started squealing, and rushed to get ready. I asked for my best red dress, and they picked out a sparkly red dress, proofing out at my waist, and they did my hair in a blonde up-do, with silver eye shadow and red lipstick. I looked at the dress, and literally willed myself not to fall or trip today. I smoothed it out a little, and it felt a little softer and easier to walk around in.

Sophie's outfit:

I grinned at myself in the mirror because of how beautiful I looked. I hugged each of my maids, carful not get lipstick on them. We went outside, and I walked up to Biana. My maids had covered up my bumps and bruises pretty well, so I don't think she knew what happened.

"Hey Soph! What's going on? The whole castle is on edge. And why do you look so fancy? Also, everyone's at breakfast. And nobody will tell me anything." She whined, but I just smiled.

"Just wait Bi. The whole kingdom will get to know."

We walked into the dining hall, and everyone stood. I nearly grinned when mouths dropped, and Fitz, most of all, looked shocked. 

"Hello gentlemen! I have come with news to the fact that there will be an elimination today. I know you know exactly who you are. Everything will be explained shortly, because for your crimes against me and the kingdom, one part of your punishment will be public humiliation. Your crimes will be announced to the entire kingdom, and you will receive some choice punishment from me personally. Please follow me out to the courtyard where the people await."

I turned on my heel and walked out. We wove through hallways until we burst through the main doors. Cameras were flashing everywhere, and I'd guess about half of Illéa was here. I raised a hand to silence everyone, and the chatter slowly quieted down. 

"Hello my kind and faithful friends, and subjects! I'd like to announce the elimination of one of the selected. The first elimination. Please step forward Fitzroy Avery Vacker."

The crowd gasped, and Fitz paled. As he passed me, and grabbed my arm and whispered, 

"Look, Sophie, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of it!"

I snorted softly as I jerked my arm away and glared at him. "Yeah, well I did. Now move."

He looked down and moved forward. I looked in his teal eyes, and remembered all the good memories I'd shared with him. Could I really do this? I shook those thoughts away. 

I can't afford to feel sorry for him.

"Fitzroy Avery Vacker. You have been a horrible selected since your first day here. I was trying to refrain from eliminating anyone before the first task, but you have made it impossible. Direct assault on the crown Princess cannot be forgiven. You have done things to me on a personal level to make me feel it fit that you are never to enter the palace grounds after today. You will be given time to gather your stuff, you will head to my Father, at the King's personal office, then you will return home. You have been hereby banished from the Illéa palace. If I ever catch you here again without a very important reason, you will be taken prisoner with your fate decided in a tribunal. Now leave my sight. I do not wish to ever see your face again."

He walked away, and people started asking questions. 

"Was that true?"

"Would he be shot in sight if he returns?"

"What did you mean?"

But it was the last question that I had to answer.

"Did he really attack you?"

I turned to the reporter who'd asked. "Yes, ma'am he did. He came upon me and another selected who was comforting me after the selected Jim Scott's family arrived. I was very upset, and since I knew Fitzroy from our childhood, he was jealous and we got into an argument. He then attacked me as I tried to walk away. That is all I wish to say, thank you."

I walked inside, a satisfied smirk on my face. I did it. I got rid of him. I never had to see him again.

WOO HOO FITZY DRAMA FOR THE WYNN! Heh heh catch that? I've been listening to this so much - 

We live in cites, 

You'll never  see onscreen 

Not very pretty,

But we sure know how to run things.

I just love it so much! Well anyway, i hope you liked this chapter!

-LoveBooks151515