Chapter 44: Sophie

I was walking up a familiar hill, and there was a nice breeze, birds flying, the sun dipping in and out of the clouds. I kept walking farther up the hill and gasp. 

Keefe.

Just lounging on a blanket, looking up at the sky. Just like that first night. Our first date.

I ran out to him and stoped right in front of him, I fell to my knees. 

"Keefe?" I whispered.

He looked down at me in surprise. My name seemed to stick on the tip of his tongue. 

"S-S-Sop......Sophie?"  

I laughed as tears started to fall down my face.

"Keefe!" 

I threw my arms around him, knocking him down. He wrapped his arm around me, cradling the nape of my neck. 

"Are you real?" He whispered. 

"Of course I'm real." I murmured. "God I've missed you so much." 

Keefe inhaled sharply and sat up. He pulled back a little to look at my face. 

He seemed to remember something. "I forgot you." 

"What?"

"After you...left, and I was taken, they kept me in the room covered in these green gemstones, and no matter what I tried, I could just feel myself slowly...forgetting you." Tears ran down his cheeks. "I don't know if I'll remember you when I wake up. But you need to always know that I love you." 

His thumb moved gently back and forth on my cheek, and he started to fade away. "I love you, Sophie Foster."

"Wait! Don't go. Don't leave me. Please please please." I sobbed. 

He faded away into oblivion, and I just laid down and cried and cried and cried. 

And before I started to fade away to, I whispered a soft, "I love you to."

Did anyone catch where they were? Or did I make it to vague?

Ahhh ok I added a little more y'all tell me if you can tell where they are.