Chapter 11: Sophie

Omg, has it really been 6 ish day's since I updated this? I'm so sorry! I'm not gonna make any excuses tho. 

As I finished up my second round of breakfast, I glanced at Biana and she nodded slightly. I stood up and everyone's voices slowly faded out. I cleared my throat quietly and said, "Ok selected. I'd like to get to know you before you get to know each other. I'll be calling you up one by one, and we'll have 5 minutes to talk. The first selected will be Tam Song." 

I reddened a little at the name, but hopefully no one noticed, but my hopes of that were crushed when Biana and Linh smirked at me. Tam got up and walked towards me. I did notice that Biana's eyes followed him as he walked and it was my turn to smirk and she blushed in turn. I turned my attention to Tam. He held out his hand so I placed mine in his open palm and he kissed it. He studied me wearily. "Were you the blonde girl that was out in the garden singing?" He asked. I sighed, and nodded as my face reddened. "Biana dared me to." He smiled, and asked me, "So you're Linh's friend?" I nodded. "Linh's such a great friend. But enough about Linh and Biana. Tell me about yourself." He nodded and started talking. 

"My name is Tam Dai Song, my twin sister is Linh, I'm part Asian, I dyed my bangs silver to annoy my parents, I'm kinda a night owl - I like the night and moon and stars, I have slight trust issues as my sister tells me, and I guess that's it."

"Wel-l. You didn't tell me your favorite color." 

He looked like he was trying hard not to smirk and roll his eyes. I laughed. "C'mon, I KNOW that you're dying to roll your eyes."

He shrugged and rolled his eyes as he smiled. I hugged him. He stiffened, then hugged me to. I smiled softly as he walked away, thinking that I might've found a good friend in the future. I looked up and saw the clock tick to 5 minutes. I looked at the next name and my heart sunk.

"Fitz Vacker!"

I'm so so so sorry it took me so long to update! I hate it when my favorite authors of my favorite fanfics do that. It's so annoying. I'll try real hard to update more frequently. Also, I WILL be finishing this story. A lot of Sokeefe selections I've read never actually finish the story, but don't worry I refuse to never have an unfinished story if I can. 👌🏻✌🏻

-LoveBooks151515