Authors Note

Hey guys? Promise me something. Don't judge me when you read this next part k?

Soooooooooooo......heh heh...............I've never read the Selection Series. That's why so many aspects of it are missing from mine. Don't worry tho, I'm reading them now. I've finished the first one, and I'm starting on the second one. So if it takes me a little longer to update, that's why. IM READINGGGGGGG - and about America and Maxon, and freaking Aspen. I hate him, he's interfering with America and Maxon. 🥺😢😩😔😞 And sweet May, and Marlee, love them. But I have some pretty interesting theories tho. 

Warning: Do not continue reading this authors note if you haven't read the selection series. Spoilerssss!

You have been warned.

So, continuing, if the rebels are looking for something, WHY WOULD YOU GIVE AMERICA HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION MAXON? IS THAT REALLY A GOOD IDEA? WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT TIME THE REBELS RANSCK AMERICAS ROOM HUH? Idiot. A cute idiot, but still. 

Ok you can keep reading to the people you haven't read the selection yet.

So yeah. That's why it might take me longer to update! And remember, you promised you wouldn't judge me. Maybe. Or maybe you didn't. 👌🏻✌🏻

-LoveBooks151515