100K

Y'all my account is kid/family friendly but my first reaction to the newly updated reads was "holy sh*t". 

100K!!!! IS IT REAL? ARE YOU GUYS REAL?

I can't even begin to express how amazed and grateful I am that you all have taken time out of your incredibly valuable lives to read my story that I am quite literally making up as I go. 

I want to thank everyone of you who's been here since the beginning. I don't know who was my first read but my love goes to you 🫶🏻. And I don't know who was my newest read but my love also goes to you and everyone in between. 

I seriously never thought this story would get here especially since I started as a kotlc lover who had never picked up a Kiera Cass book but was still obsessed with Sokeefe selections but had run out of amazing stories to read. 

It's so crazy to me that 100K have seen my writing, when usually it never sees the light of day from a google doc or the notes app. You're all the most wonderful people, especially since you stuck here through the probably recurring grammar issues, definite inconsistencies, and unrealistic traits and outfits. 

I know I've been super random with my updates, I've made a lot of open ended promises that I haven't closed yet, but I swear I'll finish it! If not for myself, for all of you guys who stuck around this long.

Lots of love, you're all my favorites🫶🏻

(Also, has anyone gone to the Eras Tour?🫶🏻I'm totally betting on Speak Now TV next)