Chapter 105

"How is she?" Simon croaked as his wife sat beside him. After Cheryl calmed Athena down at the studio, her daughter fell asleep on her feeling so tired with the crying. So she carried her into her room making sure the lights are dimmed not totally off before checking on her husband.

"She was a mess, When she stormed in the studio earlier looking so scared, at first i thought someone broke into our home. Take this" Simon took the meds popped it in his mouth before drinking the glass of water Cheryl handed to him.

"I think she really needs help already"Simon whispered making Cheryl sigh. "I'll talk to Dr. Hamilton about it" Cheryl slowly look up to Simon and released a sad smile so he reached for her hand to take.

"Your hands are still cold" Cheryl whispered as she took Simons hand in hers.

"Hey, she's going to be alright." Simon offered a small smile. He knows how Cheryl is with her children. She loves them more than herself even more than him and he adores her for that and their situation right now really breaks him.

"I hope so"Cheryl sighs before leaning forward giving Simon a kiss.

"I'll just ring Nicola to know how Eric is doing and also check up on Bella" She says as she stood up and this made Simon nod taking his phone from the bedside table and dialed Dr. Hamilton's number.

"Hello" Comes from the voice on the end. Simon needs to do this even though he knows his daughter doesn't like it. She needs help and he would do everything for her to get better.
———————-
"Be a good boy okay, I'll see you tomorrow bubba." Cheryl smiles as she leans back on the balcony of Athena's room looking at the view in front of her. After talking to Simon, she immediately went straight to her daughter's room to find her still in her deep sleep which sends a relief to her.

"I'll be a good boy Mammy" Comes her little son's voice on the other end which made her smile grew wider.

"I love you"

"I love you too Mammy"

"Bubba could you give the phone to Aunt Nic now my love" Cheryl said and hear her son calling for her Auntie which she finds it so cute.

"Hi babe, the monkey said you want to speak to me."
Nicola said making Cheryl release a giggle.

"Yea, I hope Eric's not giving you a hard time babe"

"Nah, he's fine I missed him so I wanted him to stay for the night." She giggled and it made Cheryl smile.

"So how's Bella?" She asked and it made Cheryl's smile fade. Just thinking about her daughter makes her emotional and she just cant take the fact that she's going through such horrible time.

"She's not fine Nicola and its driving us insane" Its true. It was driving her mad when she's like this.

"What happened?"

"I was at the studio earlier writing some songs when she barged in and she was wreck. She said she see things hear things and she said she was not fine and to be honest Nic, I'm scared. I'm scared cause I don't know what will happen and the worse thing is she might go back to the state where I first saw her or worse." A sigh was heard from the other line and a lump was forming in her throat as she tries to keep it together and not breakdown. She needs to be strong for her.

"I know she wouldn't babe. She has you and Simon to help her through it. You just need to be there for her. Does Simon knows about this?"

"Yes he does, I told him a while ago. He said he would contact Dr.Hamilton and talk about it."

"And do you agree with the idea of her getting sessions again with a psychiatrist?" Cheryl sighed with this. Nicola knows her too much and she knows Cheryl is not much on psychiatrists.