Chapter 92

A few hours had passed and they finally arrived in Paris where they were told that paps are crowding the entrance knowing that they would arrive today. So Cheryl kept her daughter close to her as they approach the entrance.

"Stay close and just keep your head down okay" Cheryl said before they reveal themselves to the paps. Security immediately went to them and do their job as they blocked the paps from getting nearer to them.

"Are you okay?" Cheryl asks as soon as they got in the car. The girl lets out a breath before turning to her mother and nod.

"She'll be alright. Right Bell" Garry said rufgling the little girl's making Athena whine and Cheryl giggle.

"Do you get that always?" Athena said as she leans on Garry and look towards her mother. Cheryl let out a sigh as she sat back on her seat remembering how she need to file a restraining order for the paps to stay away from her.

"Yes, but before, it was worse. They would really follow us around so I had to file a restraining order for them to go away and leave us alone." She winked at her daughter that made the girl smile.

"Mam when will Daddy and Eric come here?"

"In three days babe. They need to fly to America tomorrow for the last auditions of AGT then after that we'll meet them in Cannes for the red carpet." Athena looked up to her uncle not quite getting what her mother was saying. Athena might remember what happened during the incident there are certian things that she still hasn't remember and one of that is her parents' work.

"You'll find out soon" He said before placing a kiss on top of her head making the girl nod and smile.
---------------
Athena slumped on the bed as soon as they got into their room while Cheryl opened the curtains and fixed their luggages.

"The team will be here tomorrow for your event. In the mean time you don't have to worry about anything. Just relax and enjoy the rest of the day okay" Lily said making Cheryl look at her and smiled.

"Thanks Lils."

"Okay if there's something you need, I'll just be on the next room. I'm going to leave you to it." Lily said as she excused herself making her way out of the room closing the door behind her.

"I'll help you with that." Garry said as he took the sutcases from Cheryl and opened it up before fixing everything in the closet. She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed letting out a tired sigh.

"So how is she?" Garry asked as he gestured to Athena who's already in a deep sleep caused by tiredness. When Cheryl glanced at her daughter and saw her state, she immediately stood up amd walk over to her removing her shoes.

"She's recovering. Few flashbacks and memories are coming in but she's not there yet. There are some things that she still doesn't remember." She says softly as she tucked her daughter in bed before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Don't worry she'll come around." He smiles." How about you? Are you okay?" Cheryl smiled at him and nod.

"I know she's not yet fully recovered but I'm satisfied to know that slowly her memories are coming back and Simon has been supportive through this process and I appreciate that very much."

"Simon's a really good man sis and again I'm sorry for judging him before, you know. We just want to protect you after what Ashley did to you." Cheryl's heart skip a beat upon hearing this knowing that they do not agree with her relationship with Simon before. But right now, they love him to bits.