Chapter 61

After a week, the Cowell family returned to London for the live judges' houses results. Their short vacation in Rome satisfied them just enjoying themselves. And now, they need to go back to the reality of work. Eric was used to it, but on the other side Athena was trying her best to understand and cope with it. Up until mow, after months of being together, she was hoping that they would spend more time together. Maybe that's why she really enjoys their vacations because are having fun and spending much time together as a family and she really loved that.

And now, the couple are in their own dressing rooms getting ready before the show airs. Athena and Eric sits on the sofa watching a film and somehow they were getting sleepy but fight it and continue to watch. And this was noticed by Cheryl so she excused herself, after all she's all dressed up, before making her way to the sofa where her children are.

"You two look tired. I think that's enough. You two need to rest." She sighed and took the control on the table turning the tele off. She turns to her children to see them already dozed off looking so cute and Cheryl can't help but to smile and take a picture of them before fixing their position at the same time a knock was heard from the door. Lisa opened the door making Simon walk in to see his wife on the sofa. Cheryl turns to see Simon making her smile.

"They've dozed off." She whispered tucking both of them before standing up straight and tuening to her husband.

"I'm not surprised, they've been running the hallways and playing with the contestants for the past two hours." Cheryl giggles at this making Simon smile.

"At least they know how to spend their time. So...Are you ready?" Simon raised his brows and nodded.

"How about you are you ready?" Simon stepped back as he holds his wife's hand raising it up before letting her turn around.

"What do you think?" Cheryl smiles sweetly tilting her head slightly on the side and it made Simon chuckle at the cuteness of his wife.

"Stunning as always, you know it's like you mean business tonight with your suit." Cheryl laughed softly before nodding her head.

"But I'm scared and nervous. You know I don't like this feeling. It's very hard." Simon sighs and take his wife in his arms placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I know babe. But you've got to do it. And base on your chosen groups that you have told me, I know you did a great job on choosing the best okay so don't stress yourself too much." Cheryl didn't respond and just melt in her husband's arms taking the comfort from his loving arms.
-----------------------
The couple went back to Cheryl's dressing room to check on their children because they've got a break before Xtra Factor is on. When they got there, their children are still fast asleep with Lily looking out for them.

"Have they woken up?" Cheryl asks before planting a soft kiss on their temple.

"Nope, not even a movement. They really are in dreamland." The smiles and before Simon can say anything Rita and Grimmy burst in the door.

"He-" Grimmy was about to call when Rita  noticed Athena and Eric fast asleep on the sofa so she immediately covered Grimmy's mouth. They all held their breaths as they watched the children but no movement and still they are in their sleep making them release a breath of relief.

"Sorry" Grimmy whispered making Rita giggle and Simon roll his eyes.

"What is it you two?" Simon asked.