Chapter 88

Two days have passed and the Cowell family is doing their own thing. Simon and Eric are in the front room, Cheryl is in the kitchen working on something and Athena's in her room. The ambiance was interrupted by a doorbell making a frown form on Cheryl's face as she popped her head out the kitchen door.

"I'll get it" Simon announced as he headed towards the door. Cheryl wiped her hands and walked out of the kitchen heading towards the door to see who it was and was intrigued when she saw a man dressed formally wondering what is his business.

"Cheryl" Cheryl raised his brows as Simon glanced at her. " This is Dr. Hamilton, he's a psychiatrist." Somehow Cheryl was in relief that he's not some guy.

"Oh right, nice to meet you" She greeted back shaking hands before they let him in. Simon held Cheryl's hand making her look at her confused.

"Babe, can you get Athena for me. We'll just be in the office okay?" Cheryl nods as Simon guided the man to his office.

"Mammy?" Cheryl's head shot to the sofa and saw Eric walking up to her making her bend down to his level and take him into her arms.

"What is it bubba?"

"Who was the man?" He whispered making her smile and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"He's a friend of Daddy, nothing to worry about. Now go watch TV while I call for your sister yea." Eric nods before running back to the sofa as Cheryl stood up.

"You stay there" Eric giggles and nods making Cheryl smile. She headed upstairs and into her daughter's room to see her reading a book. She smiled and gently knocked on the open door so she won't startle her. Upon hearing the knock Athena turns to the door and gave Cheryl a small smile closing the book she was reading as she sat up on bed.

"Hi, sweetheart. What're you doing?" She says as she walked towards the bed and sat on the edge facing her.

"Nothing, I was just reading a book." Cheryl's eyes traveled to the book her daughter was reading and picked it up.

"The Little Prince, hmmm." Cheryl looked at Athena who was staring at her and smiled. "Good choice" Athena lets out a breath and a soft giggle errupt from her making her release a wide smile.

"Well, you're Dad wants you at his office." Cheryl says and suddenly Athena's face fell and its like she's scared.

"D-Did I do something wrong?" Cheryl sighs and touched the little girl's arm as she moves closer to her.

"No sweetheart, no. You've done nothing wrong okay. He just asked for you okay." Athena sighs before nodding and swinging her legs off the bed the same time Cheryl stood up.

"Come on." Cheryl took her daughyer's hand as they headed downstairs and to Simon's office. Cheryl slid the glass door before they stepped in making Simon smile as he saw her daughter while Athena's eyes was staring at the man across from her father.

"Athena, come here sweetie." Cheryl lets go of the girl's hand before placing a kiss on top of her head handing her to Simon.

"I'll leave you guys. I need to look out for Eric." Simon nods and before Athena could protest her mother was gone. Athena sat on her father's lap and look at the man infront of them who just gave her a smile.